Chapter 33

Hope-^

"Is Stiles here for the holiday?" Madison ask driving, "what the hell is a Stiles?" Hope asked confused causing Scott and Madison to laugh. "Stiles is a person, he's Scott best friend, a human who knows about the supernatural world". Madison explains to her, "I thought humans weren't suppose to know about the supernatural world?" Hope asked confused.

"Well yeah, but that's Mystic Falls, everyone here in Becan Hills knows about the supernatural world since Tori was two years old" Madison says. She pulled into the Mccall/Argent drive way, "Scott grab Henrik please" Madison says ask she and Hope took their bags out the back. "Boo!" A voice shout behind them scaring Madison and Hope causing them to drop their bags to the ground screaming.

The person laugh, Madison got mad and punch the person in the gut causing them to groan in pain. "Fuck Maddi! Am gonna tell dad on your ass!" Kevin groan bending over. "Next time don't scare me, Hope this is my 14 year old brother Kevin" Madison introducing them. "Hey! I'll take those, it's the least I could after my son scared you" Chris Argent says walking over to them.

He hugs Madison then takes Hope bags from her, "Kev, grab Henrik's bags and Hope take Faith out of the car" Madison orders them. They did what their told and then went inside, "baby" Melissa coo's when she sees Hope with Faith. "She's so adorable and your so beautiful" She says to Hope, Hope blushes. "Mama Argent, am here too" Madison says looking at Melissa rolling her eyes.

"I know, come let me show you to your room" She says bringing Hope and Faith upstairs. "Hey daddy, I missed you" Madison says pulling Chris into a long needed hug. "I missed you too baby, Faith is beautiful, she looks a lot like Henrik and Hope" Chris says smiling. "Yeah, that's all Klaus" She mumbled, "am gonna go to bed, night dad" she tells him.

*~*

      **** The Next Morning ****

"Tori!" Ethan greeted his daughter who just glared at him as she entered the house. He didn't even meet her at the airport she took a cab to his house, she rolled her eyes and went to her room. She texted her mom letting her know that she arrived safely, then she began to unpack. "Hey, look am sorry I missed your birthday" Ethan says entering her room.

"Am over it, am not important to you so your not important to me" she replied without looking at him. "You mean the world to me, your gift is outside" He tells her, she rolls her eyes and walked downstairs then out the front door with Ethan behind her. To her surprise in the drive way a black porch with a giant red bow on top. "You got me a car?" Tori ask in disbelief, "yeah, your mom approve of it before I bought it" he tells her then hands her the keys for it.

"You like it?" Jackson ask walking out of the house with his briefcase in hand with Jonas behind him. "Like? I love it!" She screamed happily, Jackson missed Ethan smiling, "am taking Jonas with me to the office again to learn the ropes" He tells him then went to his car. "Learn the ropes?" Tori asked confused, "yeah, Jonas will be taking over the company" Ethan informs her.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold up! Taking over? I thought I was suppose to do that?" Tori asked confused. "I know but since Jonas is a male an-" Tori cuts him off, "so because am a female am being cut out of my birth right? You know what? Keep your stupid car" She says throwing the keys at him. She can't believe she's being replaced by her adopted brother Jonas, who is probably the cause of why her dad didn't show up for her birthday.

She went to her room and called her mom, "hey baby, you ok?" Madison asked knowing her daughter well. "Everything was fine upon till I found out am not longer taking over dad's company" Tori tells her as she sat on her balcony. "Not taking over? What happen?" Madison asked confused, "the company is now going to Jonas because he's a male, Jackson just left with him to the office to show him the ropes" Tori says annoyed.

"Your dad need a lesson on gender equality, but other than that did he give you your birthday gift?" Madison asked. "Yup and I gave it back when I found out I was being kicked out of my birth right. But I don't want to talk about it, how are you?" Tori asked her. "Am good, I took Hope, Henrik and Faith to Becan Hills for Christmas" Madison informs her smiling. Tori smiled, "is uncle Biles there?" She asked excitedly, "Stilies and that stupid name, anyway yeah he's out back playing with Faith" Madison tells her.

"And Hope?" Tori asked curiously, "oh well she and Kevin are not getting on so well" Madison says chuckling. "Oh God! What did he do?" Tori ask laughing. "Hope came into my room this morning and so we talked until she fell back to sleep. I covered her up and went to feed Faith, while I was doing that I heard her scream bloody murder. So ran back into my room with Faith still attached to my breast and all. Only to see Hope on the bed soaking wet and Kevin holding a bucket, oh God! He thought she was me!" Madison laugh. Tori fell off her bed laughing, "please tell me you got a picture of that?" Tori ask in between laugh.

"I didn't but Stilies did and put it on the Christmas tree. Hope tried to take it down but if she goes near the tree Malia glrows at her" Madison laughs. There was a moment of silence, "am happy to hear that your gonna be ok this Christmas mom" Tori says. "Yeah, I miss you baby" Madison says, "I miss you too, I got to go but send my love to everyone, bye" Tori says then hang up.