"Well, when I was singing to her today at the park, she fell fast asleep. And you said she had just woken up from a nap in the car when you drove there, right? That's a lot of sleep."

Harry shrugs, mixing the hamburger in with the tomato sauce. "Babies like to sleep, Ni. It's healthy," he assures. "When I first brought Thomas home from the hospital, all he ever did was sleep."

Niall shakes his head. He seems to have it set in his mind that something is wrong with Natalie. "I'm telling you, mate. There's something not right about her. Check her temp, at least?"

Harry lets out a small sigh and hands Niall a large wooden spoon. "Stir the sauce. I'm gonna go tell Lou," he murmurs. He walks up the stairs to the nursery, where Louis is sat in the rocking chair, both Thomas and Natalie sucking greedily at his nipples. Harry's mouth gets a little dry at that, because it's such a beautiful moment. Louis's biting on his bottom lip and staring down lovingly at their children.

Harry has to clear his throat before he forgets what he was going to say. That was Louis, with his crazy affect on him.

Louis looks up and smiles softly when he sees Harry. "Hey, Haz," he murmurs. "I think these two are just about done." Sure enough, Natalie and Thomas have both disconnected their tiny mouths from Louis's chest. Thomas still has his eyes open while Natalie's are starting to close again. Maybe Niall has a point; she didn't used to sleep this much before.

"Could we talk? It's important," Harry says.

Louis nods. "I just have to burp them, love, and then I'll be right out," he answers.

Harry uses the loo while he waits and plays with his hair. He styles it to the side and then makes it stand up; how he used to wear it when he was a teenager. He chuckles at that and shakes it out, going back to his regular style.

Louis peaks his head in the bathroom door with a smile. "What'd you want to talk about?" He questions.

First off, Harry grips Louis by the waist and nuzzles his nose against his, kissing it afterwards. "I love you," he breathes. "And also, the sight of you and our children almost killed me."

Louis giggles, scrunching up his nose. "Why'd it almost kill you?" He ponders. He tugs on one of Harry's curls and Harry leans into the touch without even thinking about it.

"'S cause you're so beautiful, Louis; and then I see you with our kids and it's like...this is my family. I'm going to be married soon to the man I love, I have two perfect children. I'm the happiest I've ever been," Harry whispers sincerely.

Louis practically bursts into tears at that. Harry thinks it's cute, how hormonal he still is from giving birth. Louis must see Harry's smile because he smacks him on the bicep before slamming into him in a hug. "Why would you say that?" He moans. "You know I'm bloody emotional."

"Mm, I'm sorry, baby," Harry whispers as he rubs up and down Louis's back. He's totally not sorry, but it's not like Louis has to know that. "But that's not what I wanted to talk with you about. It's, um, it's Natalie."

Louis wipes a tear away as he looks up at Harry, his eyebrows crinkling in confusion. "What about Natalie? Is she okay?" He asks worriedly, already making his way back to the nursery. Harry follows him and that's when they hear it; a small, awful sounding cough. Louis coos and scoops their baby girl in his arms, rocking her back and forth. "It's alright, I've got you now. You're okay."

"Louis, she-"

"Shush, she's fine," Louis interrupts. He smiles once he sees that Natalie has gone back to sleep and shows her off to Harry. "See? Perfectly fine..."