"Oh really? Well tell me Steven, if we were lying would I have this?"

Kaz spoke reaching into Raffs book bag taking out her phone and pressing the button on the right side turning it on.

"Woah what the fuck is that?" He said backing away, "Well blondie, this here is a cellular device."

"It's like a small computer but it also does the same shit as the phones you guys have now only a million times better. Raff informed before popping a few gummy bears into her mouth.

"Wait, so all of you have those things?"  Steven marveled looking at the small contraption that people at that time only heard about in the movies.

"Got mine taken away by my parents."

"I threw my phone on the ground and smashed it one day after school when I got angry." Raff recounted

"Im more of a free flowing type of person so I don't have one. The kids these days consider me to be 'hipster'... or as the kids in the future like to say, But truly, I just don't give a fuck." Dani explained,

Everyone stood there staring at Dani, ".... I have one!" Kaz exclaimed breaking the silence, "Welp, ok how does this thing work?" Steven said snatching the phone out of the girls hand and holding it up closely to his face.

So closely that it was like he was kissing the screen, "My guy, my guy it doesn't have to be that close." Raffey noted lightly hitting him on the shoulder. "Umm, here lemme take that," Kaz snatched the phone back.

"Guys who do you call in this type of situation?"

"My mom... wait no she'd probably destroy me right now if she knew about this." Dani said "Seeing that we're stuck in 1985, I don't think she would actually get a chance to do that." Raff raised a brow looking at the girl.

"911?" Hera suggested, "ew, the pigs won't help us in this situation,"

"But we gottaaaa," Raff whined grabbing Kaz's arm, "Why? you hate the police anyways."

"We just gotta," Raff pleaded sticking her bottom lip out, "cause' we gotta fight..."

Kaz mumbled "why would we fight with the police."

"For our right..." Raff added onto Dani, "To partayyy!" the girls yelled in unison, "you guys are weirdos." Kaz rolled her eyes, "aww thanks babe!" Raff smiled giving Kaz a peck on the cheek.

"What song was that anyways?" Steven questioned, "Fight for your right,"

"Nope have no idea."

"Ya know, Beastie boys..."

"Yea no."

"Course, you wouldn't know cause it 1985, Bestie boys didn't come out with this song till 1986!" Hera informed, "Thanks for blessing us with your musical fun facts Hera,"

"You're welcome sir Raffey," Hera put her hands together bowing, "Ok back to what we were doing."

"I'm calling the cops."

"Please contact the FBI while you're at it," Steven added.

Quickly typing in the three numbers Kaz held the phone up to her ear as they continue following Steven in the direction his said 'friends' live. "Oh my fuckity fuck," the blonde
sighed,