Chapter 3

Damion's P.O.V

I awoke with a start "what was that" I mumble to myself. I had dreamed of this boy he had brown hair and wore the weirdest cloths. Yu, I think his name was. "FLINT!!!!" I yell for my naughty and with a burst of flames a small grey thing in a worn-out blue cloak with a small flame on its head came to my bedside "Yes Master" it asked, "Get me everything you can find on a brown-haired boy named Yu today is also his birthday". "Yes Master, I shall get you the information on the boy named Yu" he gave me a small bow then burns away to get what I asked. Getting out of bed, I snapped my fingers and was in a black blazer white dress shirt, dark blue jeans, and black dress shoes. I went down stairs to find my mother, father, aunt, and uncle siting at the table the same way they were eleven million years ago. "Father, Mother, Uncle Alister, Aunt Cassiopeia" I greeted each with a nod of my head and then made my way to sit on the right side of my father. They all look to me then share a glance with each other having a silent conversation. My mother turns to me and says, "Well Damion today is your twelve millionth birthday, anything different happen" "No," I answered, "but I did have a weird dream" and I stared to tell them my dream about the cute brunet boy- wait did I just say cute!!!!! I'm a demon I'm not supposed to think of anything as cute but then why did I say that? - "That does sound strange," my uncle says then looks to my father "don't you think big brother? Suddenly a burst of flames come from behind my chair then Flint comes over to my side and puts a small pile of papers in front of me "I have brought the information you asked of me, Master" it says then burst away. "So" my father says, "what is this information that you had to ask a naughty to get?'' I glace up from the file I am reading to my father and see curiosity and hope in his eyes "It's on the boy I dreamed about" I respond then go back to reading. Just as they did before all the adults share a look then my mother and aunt shouted "FINALLY!!" and jumped from their seats, my father and uncle share a nod and smile then look to their wives with a look of amusement. "Um...is anyone going to tell me what is going on?" I ask "Yes...Yes, my boy well apparently your special human was born on the same day you were, which explains why you couldn't find them but now they he ready to come down here and that dream you had was the first sign, then next is your desire to find out everything about him, there will be a few more symptoms but those will come later" my uncle explained to me "but the most important thing is that you must go and get him" "YES!!" my mother yelled in excitement "I want to me my son's special human". I stare at them for a while until my brain catches up with what they are all talking about, to say I am lost would be an understatement I was downright perplexed. I look over to my father for a hint of what to do but he just sighs and stands up, everyone goes silent as he comes to my side and leads me out of the room to the forbidden chamber. "Damion" my father says "it's time for you to go and get your human you may not know what to do but know this you must get them to trust you and go with you willingly if not then you will not be able to come home" " Yes, Sir" I respond " Behind this door is the human world you will have five weeks to finish the job, my father gave me this pendent when I went to the human world as his father gave it to him and so on, now I am giving it to you this pendent will let you contact us in the human world and will tell you how much you have to get back down here" I took the red pendent with our family crest on it and put it on "I promise I won't let you down father" I say "I wouldn't expect any less from you Damion" he said. I walked to the door I look back to my father then to the door and open it.