Happy belle

Cathleen's POV

OMG I'm a janoskians OMG like OMG , I run down the halls of our house screaming with joy .. I can't believe it but then it hit me ... An anxiety attack ..

I can't breath

I gag feeling nosish

I am lying on the floor tears rushin down my face

What if I'm not good enough

What if they don't like me

What if i am a fail

-------------------------------------------

Luke POV

I noticed belle screaming with joy had stopped she was down the hall from my room I could tell by how loud the screams where ... Now they vanished something didn't feel rigth ..

I walk out my door I look left ... Nothin no sign of cathleen..

I look rigth to see her body collapsed on the floor I run down the hall to see her body in a ball her cheek is stained with tears .. She's shaking .. An anxiety attack it seem I pick her up bridal style and carry her to my room , I close the door behind me . I sit on my bed with her still sittin on my lap her face in my chest , she's shaking violently and her sobbing keep getting worse , I hold her tight and whisper "everything will be okay love I promise you , and if I lie have my best mate kill me or I will never lie to you , because you always been my princess and I've waited 5 years for you , so I could hold you again and tell you that .. I love you an that your my world , I won't let anything happen to you I promise , belle plz will you be my girl friend ?" She looks up at my and smiles and laughs ... Then she says shyly " yes Luke "