one, it had a fishnet shirt under with a black crop top with red outlines, it also came with dark red pants and black boots it also with handless gloves that came up to the elbow while the shoulders where uncovered he looked at me and said "Umm no if your going to wear that don't wear it in front of me" he said a blush rolling out on his face I laughed off and he handed me the next,

this one was another crop top with a red flourish design it was not sleeveless but the shoulders did show quite a lot it also came with a red belt that holds on to the skirt for me it also came with something that I could put on my thigh so I could hang my Kunai.

(I do not wanna explain their whole shopping trip cause I am lazy so we do a time skip to the next day brought to you by THE DUCK SONG)

Sora POV (still I know I feel your pain..............moreless)

"Sora your gonna be late for your first and last day of school!" Asuma yelled, "OH SH*T, THANKS ASUMA FOR WAKING ME UP SO LATE!" I yelled right back at him, before brushing my teeth, when I was trying to find something fancy yet casual cause it's my first and second(ish) last day of school so I decided to wear a really short crop top (cause I don't know what to call it LOL) with a powder blue one-sided shorts and black and cream white tights under, that coordinates with the knee-high boots that are decorated with red laces with a bow on to, then I throw on an orange jacket that clips up with a bright orange scarf then I look at my hair and let it go (LET IT GO LET IT GO) and I run downstairs "BYE ASUMA!" I yell while munching on a big red juicy apple. "SORRY I AM LATE MY GUARDIAN FORGOT TO WAKE ME UP AND IT TOOK ME HOURS TO JUST GET HERE!" I yell while barging into class Iruka just smiles "Well class today we have a new student." he says, "My name is Sora Akaboshi Sarutobi but you people can call me Sora." I explain still trying to catch my breath "Any questions," everyone's hand shot up but me being the devil "I would not like to answer any of the questions thank you very much" I declare everyone's hand dropped "you will sit right next to.....................Shikamaru, raise your hand." then, of course, me watching Naruto three billion times there was no need for that but just not to be suspicious I put that fake act of looking for the hand.

3 POV

3.........2...........1 Sora counted down till someone barged in and yelled "IRUKA, ITS NARUTO, HES PAINTING THE HOKAGE FACES!" before Iruka was going to say anything he ran out, then everyone started chit-chatting, Sora got really tired of the noise so she went in front of the class "SHUT THE FU*K UP!" everyone's head snapped towards her "What are you gonna do about it your not our teacher." Sora twitched from Sakura's comeback "I am pretty sure if you ran as much as your mouth did you'd be an amazing ninja." Sora exclaimed, "you're so stupid," Sakura says, "Is that right? And what exactly have you done in your lifetime that makes you Hagoromo Otsutsuki oh wait you don't even know who he is. SO NOW SHUT UP!!" Sora yelled while everyone was scrambling to get to there seats "Much better" Sora whispered then walk to her seat and fell asleep she felt someone move her to sleep on the desk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone

Sakura: why do I have to be so mean

Don't worry Sakura this is only until you become a group

Sakura: ok fine

Naruto: I WANT TO BE IN THIS BELIEVE IT

Not now Naruto, anyhoo I want to ship Sora with someone so please choose

Sora: *blushes* can't I be a single Pringle

No can do missy you must have a love life unlike me I WILL ALWAYS BE A SINGLE PRINGLE

Sora: Lucky

anyways here are your choices

Naruto

Shikamaru

Garra

Kiba

Shino (maybe)

Sasuke (I guess)

Choji (Idk)

and more but I can't do any lesbian or those older characters cause I suck at writing them anyhoo GOODBYE BY FELLOW BIRDIES

Word count (without both word counts): 2128

(YEAH I BROKE MY RECORD)

Word count (with both word counts): 2136