cola

"Alright Sal you have the Cola right?"
Larry asked while walking out of the supermarket with Sal.
Sal nodded walking towards the car.
Larry threw the bags in the backseat and started the engine and began driving blasting some of his music while Sal looked at the window lost in his thoughts.
"Dude, you good? Normally you'd be head banging with me right now. What's on your mind?"
Larry asked. Sal faced Larry and sighed. Sal pulled out your journal.
"What if when I give her journal back she'll think I stole it or something.."

"Pfft quit overthinking about it dude just fucking chill I mean haven't you read her journal it seems like your on top of her list of who she wants to hook up!"
Larry said while making kissing noises.
"Larry! How could you invade her privacy like that?!"
Larry shrugged.
"I dunno my phone was dead so I just started reading it."
Sal punched Larry's shoulder.
"Ow! Dude!"
"Respect y/n's privacy ya creep!"
Sal said while chuckling.
"Jeez alright I mean all it says is goof things about you. Here ahem. "going to Larry's party on Saturday. Can't wait! Alexandra told me that Sal and I could have a chance on catching up on things..but I dunno just recently I found out he was going to the same college as me I hope me and him have sex later at the party!" Larry chuckled while sal just blushed in embarrassment.

———————-

Saturday 4:57 PM.

"What time does the party start?"
You asked.
"I dunno I think at like 5?"
Alexandra said scrolling through her Instagram feed.
" also like Larry low key doesn't care as long as you get there it's fine with him."
She said.
You applied some lipgloss and grabbed your purse.
"Well wanna go now?"
You said with an innocent smile.
"Jeez someone's excited. It's only a party not prom ya know?"
Alexandra said as you both walked out and she locked the door.
"I know I'm just a bit excited haven't been to a party in like forever!"
Alexandra rolled her eyes and you both got into her car. She started the engine and drove away. You stared at the window looking through all the houses and buildings you two passed by.

"Dude that music is so fucking loud you can hear it from a block away"
Alexandra said while stepping out the car. You were greeted by Larry and Sal the party was already packed with people.

You stayed in a corner talking to people catching up on stuff, but had a few shared glances with Sal. He wasn't able to escape your mind.

After a few drinks of coke you were ready to leave. You weren't planning on getting drunk or anything. Plus It was around 10:30 already. You yawned and made your way to the door. Before you placed your finger on the handle Larry had called your name.

"Yo y/n!! Come we're doing a drinking contest!!"
Larry said grabbing your arm and pulling you back to where the game was being played.

You saw Travis Phelps sitting there with a cocky smile as always.

"No I really shouldn't ya know?" You said.

"Yea I agree no ones gonna force you y/n I mean you are a lil too much of a  softie for our parties."
Travis warped his arm around you. His word making you have a tight grip in your fists.

Your face expression changed to a more serious one. You threw your bag down and sat down in front of Travis.

"Alright the rules are pretty fucking simple. The one who drinks the most and doesn't get sick wins! Alright good luck y'all! And go!"
Larry yelled.

You and Travis took your first shot. Then another and then another. All your friends cheering your name hoping you win. You kept going and going till you were on your 14 shot you realized Travis stopped.
"H-how the fuck are you fucking d-doing that?"
You smirked at Travis and grabbed the whole bottle and chugged it down.

Larry stood up on the table.
"Laddies and gentlemen looks like we have a winner!" Larry said while everyone cheered. The music kept playing and the party still continued. While walking of You stumbled upon Sal.

"Hey S-sal."
You said your voice becoming faint and vision becoming blurry.
"Hey y/n. Here's your journal you dropped it last time I-"
You collapsed onto sal his words fading away while you drifted into sleep on him. He picked you up and carried you upstairs into his room. The only quite place in his and Larry's house.

"Yo Sallio where's the extra cola- what's y/n doing in your room bro?" He asked.
"She passed out. I'm letting her rest a bit on my bed." Sal responded while placing you on his bed with care.

"Ight I'll be downstairs don't do anything I would do!" Larry closed the door and walked off explaining to Alexandra what happened.

Sal's P.O.V
I tucked y/n into bed making sure she was nice and cozy. Her scent was a mix of alcohol and sweet strawberry perfume, but mainly alcohol. I sat her up and put one of my sweaters on her. They were big on her, but at least she'd have new clothes in the morning. I threw her clothes in the washer and went back upstairs to check up on her.

I laid down on my bed and watched her sleep for a bit. She was peaceful. No snores. Just silence. And the mumble noise of Larry's music playing downstairs.

I felt my eyes slowly close and open and then I drifted away into slumber.