Window

Enjoy.

Your POV

"What the shit, man." Kehlani groans as she looks at her phone in frustration. I sit up and lean in next to her, trying to see what had her so irritated.

"What is it babe?" I ask her.

"Fucking Shaina's headass." She replies. I roll my eyes at the name and look at the text message.

Unknown Number
Hey baby. I'm sure you miss me. I know I miss you. Imma get you back. I'll save you from that home wrecking bitch. I know you're not happy with her. I can tell you're not. But it's okay. You'll be home with me soon.

"I know this deranged ass bitch did not just call me a home wrecker. I'll fuck her shit up!" I hiss a little too loudly. Kehlani cups my face in her hands in attempt to calm me down.

"Baby. I'll handle this okay? Just relax. You know I love you. Only you. Besides Agapi. And Imani. And Hayley. But other than that, I love you. So so much. I'm not gonna let her come between us okay? It's you and me for life. No one else. I got you."

I'm not gonna lie, her telling me that made me feel a little better. Wow...what happened to my panties? Totally not related to what just came out of Lani's mouth. Hehe. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I pulled myself together before pulling Kehlani in for a sweet, tender kiss. Our soon to be heated moment was interrupted by a throat being cleared in the direction of the door.

"Alright now that you guys are done eating each other, can we talk?" Hayley says as she walks into the room and sits on the chair across from the bed.

"We weren't eating each other." I protest. "We were tasting each other. There's a difference."

"Yeah the way you bit Keh's lip says otherwise. Looked like you was bout to tear it off. You on that Mike Tyson shit bruh."

Kehlani burst into a fit of laughter while I just started at Hayley blankly. She gave me a fake pouty face before walking over to me and pulling me into a hug.

"You know I'm just playing with you boo."

"YOu kNoW iM juSt PlaYiNg wITh yOu bOo. Ow!"

"Don't mock me." Hayley says before walking back to the chair.

"So you pinching people now. It ain't St Patrick's day my dude." I complain while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Anyway, what did you want to talk about, Hayley?" Kehlani asked she adjusted her position in the bed.

"Right well you remember how I told you about the whole..crazy ex thing or whatever it is y'all got going on?"

Kehlani scoffed while I rolled my eyes.

"Oh god you're bringing more stuff up about her?" I complained. Hayley held her hands up defensively.

"Look I wouldn't do it unless its important. I just wanted to tell y'all that she threatened me and the kids. And I will happily shoot a bitch. Smile on my face and everything." Hayley responded while showing us her phone with several threats. All from what I presumed to be Shaina.

Unknown Number
Kehlani is mine and mine only. I will stop at nothing to get to her. Even if that means hurting you and the kids.