0.5

b u z z f e e d

STRANGER THINGS AND THE RED RIVER CASTS HATE EACH OTHER!??!!

I think we all know of the most talented kids on Earth at the moment. Also known as the casts of Netflix's "Stranger Things" and HBO's "The Red River" but what do we know about their relationships with each other?

It had been rumored in 2019 that "Stranger Things" star Finn Wolfhard,and "Red River" star Natalia Winters were dating. This was never confirmed and with the shade both casts have been throwing each other via Twitter after the Sag Awards fans hope in "Linn" is starting to fade.

This all started when some of the kids of Stranger Things stepped onto the red carpet right after the cast of The Red River. Millie Booby Brown has reportedly been spotted side eyeing Natalia Winters and Luna Almere,and then laughing at them directly. Fans who were at the event said that Millie looked Natalia dead in the eyes while laughing.

Later reports have said that Millie shaded the TRR cast in certain interviews. When Millie was interviewed by "E! News" she was asked about how she felt being nominated against the TRR cast for "Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble Cast" she replied with "I think that the people who deserve it most will win and I mean I think we both know which show was nominated for the wrong reasons." This statement rubbed many people the wrong way after the allegations that recently came out about the director of The Red River.

Do you think Millie was purposely being insensitive and catty or did she mean no harm?

L o a d C o m m e n t s

user83 She was obviously trying to make a subtle jab at the red river and I'm not here for it

user7 Everybody makes mistakes I don't think she meant it like y'all think she did

user0 people are really so sensitive nowadays. it was a harmless comment

user77 The fame has really gotten to her head

user82 she thinks she's better than everybody else

user4 I mean at the end of the day TRR won so

user70 Millie is amazing she would never be rude

user14 You guys are always so quick to bully and judge a CHILD that's why she has anxiety

L o a d M o r e

r e c o m m e n d e d

Finn Wolfhard Has A Girlfriend?

Red River Cast Create A Quiz

Red River Cast Acceptance Speech

10 Things You Missed In "Saving Clementine"

a u t h o r s   n o t e
i am aware that stranger things wasn't nominated for that award this year but it goes with the story