04 | rest

next day

the sun's up and i'm still sleepy. we weren't that time conscious and ended up chatting all night long.

i want to sleep more.

i rolled myself to the other side of the bed but it made things worse, i fell and made a huge bang on the floor.

jungwoo approached me immediately as i stood up. "good morning," he casually greeted me with a smile.

"morning," i replied with a small grin while fixing the foldable bed.

"sorry for keeping you up late yesterday," he said to me.

"ah no, its alright—your meal?" i asked him, cutting my sentence.

"i already ate, while you were sleeping." he answered.

i was about to speak when the door creaked open as few people entered the room. "ya, Kim Jungwoo!" a familiar voice shouted.

i alredy know who it is so there's no need to turn my head towards those loud guys.

"did you miss me?"

"how are you, jungwoo?"

"of course he's fine, eunbi is here with him,"

"we have brought food too,"

i have only seen a puzzled Jungwoo looking cluelessly at me as he mouthed, "are they our friends? the one you told me about?"

i nodded in response and looked at the direction of Chittaphon. "what are you two talking about?" he asked as he looked at him while wrapping his arms on Jungwoo's neck plafully.

"i told him you guys were coming to visit him on friday, but it turns out you came a day before," i said to them defending him.

"ah, so that's why. i've noticed it too," doyoung said.

"jungwoo, do you remember us?" Lucas asked him.

"im sorry but i don't, what's your name by the way?" he asked him.

"i'm lucas, wong. he's kim doyoung." lucas said as he pointed doyoung and signaled him to speak.

"he's chittaphon leechaiyapornkul—" doyoung got interrupted by chittaphon.

"you finally pronounced my name correctly this time," he said, inserting his words.

"and yes, i finally did." doyoung replied to the boy.

"this guy right here is Mark Lee and he laughs a lot," chittaphon added.

"we'll talk more later, don't worry." mark said to jungwoo, smiling.

"thank you for visiting me guys even if i can't remember you all for now, i will try hard to recover my memory," jungwoo said to them.

"that's not a biggie," mark said.

"this is what friends do." lucas added while tapping jungwoo's shoulders.

"thank you for looking over him." lucas said to me.

"i don't wanna welcome you, though." i answered him.

"have you eaten?" doyoung asked me.

"no, but i could eat when i get home," i answered him.

"we brought lots of food and i bet we can't finish them all alone, so have some." lucas said to me while handing the food pack.

"alright, thanks." i thanked him.

"we'll look over jungwoo today," chittaphon announced to everyone.

"what does that means?" jungwoo asked.

"you may go home now, eunbi." mark said to me.

"she needs to rest, we will take over her today." doyoung answered jungwoo.

"go ahead, eunbi." jungwoo said to me.

"but make sure to come back tomorrow," he added.

"a sure thing. thank you so much for this," i said to him as i salute my way out of the room, picking my bag and a hoodie.

now i'm on my way home.

those people weren't supposed to come today but it's a great thing. i finally get to rest!

delightedly, i opened the door to my house and BAAAM! gladly, i didn't have such long walk from the hospital and now i have finally reached home.

a perfect time to sleep.

i should go drift into dreamland by now.

***
hey ppl ^^ school is starting on monday and my updates may get slow i hope you understand ♡ thank you