Prologue

Third person POV:

   Twigs snapped and the sound of heavy footsteps echoed thought the forest along with heavy breathing as a Steve with the colors of the rainbow ran as fast as he could to the blue Steve village named frost village.

   The rainbow Steve was covered in both light red blood and darker red blood that was almost black, the light red blood was his own that came from a multiple wounds all over his body but he didn't let that stop him.

   "D-daddy?" A small trembling voice called from his arms. The rainbow Steve looked down at the youngest rainbow Steve alive. The young rainbow Steve was only 4 years old and had seen the most horrific sights no young Steve should ever have to see. 

   "It's ok, it's going to be ok..." the older rainbow Steve told the little one tears blurred his vision as he continued to run toward the frost village, his wounds threaten to slow him down but he didn't he had a promise to keep and he was going to for fill it.

   Finally he saw a break in the tree line and a wooden arch way with two warning bell towers on both sides of the arch. The Rainbow Steve ran into the Frost Village but only made it two blocks in before he collapsed onto the cobblestone path panting for breath hugging the younger rainbow Steve close to him. 

   He closed his eyes hardly moving feeling cold creep though him he knew he was going to die he only hoped that he had saved the young rainbow Steve. The young rainbow Steve stirred weakly in the older Rainbow Steve arms but he no longer had the energy to stay awake. As his eye lids dropped he heard a faint gasp and three loud bangs of a bell...the bangs meant to meet at the entrance of the village.

   That's when he blacked out