Introduction

It's said that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but I have a darn good feeling your book is gonna get a whole lot more popular if your cover looks good. But not everyone is a graphic designer. Maybe you're thinking, "I really want my story to get out, but nobody's reading it because my cover looks lousy."

Well, my friend, you have come to the right place! 

The process is simple: DM me with your book name, etc. (see outline below) and I'll make you an awesome cover! 

Outline:

Book Name:

Subtitle (if you have one):

Author Name:

Genre:

Concept (if you have an idea of what you want your cover to look like):

Basic Story Summery:

The only payment I require is that you follow me (permanently) and give me credit if the cover is used. If I make a cover for you and you end up not using it, that's totally fine, I won't be offended. 

All covers I design will be featured in this book (which is practically a shoutout.) 

I will not make any mature rated (you know what that is) or anime covers, so if that's what you're here for... leave now. 

I think that about covers it! (lol, see what I did there?... okay, I'll stop.)

Thanks for stopping by! Click through to see a few covers I've designed. Also, spread the word! Maybe you don't need a cover, but perhaps another user you know does! 

Cheers!