Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body

Start from the beginning

I looked out the window and saw fred Andrews and Archie Andrews entering they're car, as I looked over to the Cooper house, I saw Alice, Betty and her dad entering they're car, I guess the Jason murder is already made its way around town.

My phone went off.

Ronnie: hey petey, I know we aren't really talking at the moment, but please can you come with me and my mother to sweet water river, something has happend there and everyone is going.

Petey: *read*

Another one this time from Josie

Josie: hey Peter, I know its late, but I could really use a friendly face at Sweet water river, can you please come?, please.

Peter: sure, just let me get some clothes on, and I'll be there.

Josie: thank you.

I returned to the previously text from veronica, and decided to answer her since its about Jasons murder.

Petey: I'll be there, but with Josie.

Ronnie: oh okay, I guess I'll see you.

Petey: yeah, see you.

I quickly changed back into my suit, and ran all the way to Sweet water river.

Sweet water river:

I saw all the different faces, alot of people from school and folks from around town, I quickly noticed Josie, I walked over to her and patted her shoulder.

"Hey Peter", she said, and then threw her arms around me and cried for her best friends brother, I patted her back and whispered sweet nothings in her ear, when she had cried for a good ten minutes we turned towards the water, she interlocked our fingers, so we were now holding hands, it was soothing both for her and me, I only caught a glimpse of him, but he looked like a zombie.

"I'm sorry for your loss Josie", I said, as we stood on the banks, and watched the police taking Jasons body away, she only nodded and gave me a small kiss on the mouth, as her way of saying thanks.

I noticed veronica looking at us with a sad expression.

Veronicas pov:

I looked over at Peter and Josie, and they were holding hands, did something happen after they left the party, he did say in his text he would be there for her, damn, she leaned in and gave him a kiss on the mouth, and from where I stood it looked like he kissed back, so now i'm alittle jealous, and a little angry at him, for he way he spoke to me, when he just kissed someone also, well I guess he did it after I kissed Archie, argh stupid feeling go away, but is would be lying if I said I didn't want to be in his arms right now, I started to have a sad expression when I thought about how I could be the one in his arms, thats when I noticed Peter looking at me, but when I made eye contact with him he turned away, I guess he really haters me, I need to find a way to appologise to both Peter and Betty, but what?.

Peter pov:

I looked at Cheryl, who was in disbelife, and she looked rather shocked that Jason was dead, why would she be shocked by this?, or does she know more than she lets on?, or maybe she killed her brother and used the drowning as an excuse after she shot him.

As the police walked by with Jasons corpse I saw his mom crying, his dad looked less sad, but sad, maybe he just tries to hold the front up, when hes around us.

Sierra turned around and face us, "hey Peter, thanks for being here for josie, it means alot, maybe you could take her home for the second time today?", she said.

"Ofcourse Sierra, I'll walk her home, I'll just text May to come and get me from your house", I said and smiled as Josie and I started to walk away.