Chapter 13- Guilty Displeasures

Começar do início

"I'm pretty sure he's going to kick me out." Ally said with a slight laugh. Haley shook her head disappointingly.

"Hey, don't give me 'the you-deserve-this look'. You both knew about this and you didn't tell me he had spice allergy."Ally said half whispering half yelling as she looked around for people in the hallway.

"I'm sorry I don't study people's medical report. But you have to try at least." Becky said and Ally simply nodded and took a step back to head to her class.

"Ally, Kiss him better alright?" Haley laughed amusingly and Ally flashed her friends the middle finger before turning around and walking away.

The rest of the day she could only think of the ways of apologizing and the events of Friday. Mostly the latter occupied her mind and she often lost concentration in her classes. She still remembered how he was carried by his friends to the car to go to a hospital. No one except her two friends and now Cameron himself knew that she was behind the whole thing.

His face had gone red and his whole body was sweating. There were tears in his eyes and each time he coughed it felt like his organs were going to come out. She had felt scared and worried watching him struggling to stand on his two feet.

The guilt grew in her heart when he was asked who was responsible for this and he didn't say anything. She knew everyone at school would hate her for doing this to their idol. She wanted to hit him for always being the bigger person making her feel like a bitch. But deep inside her was grateful for not getting the hatred of hundreds of students.

Yes, she had been a complete bitch. She had been so inconsiderate towards him. How could she do this to someone? But if she knew he had an allergy she would have never played a prank. Hell, she was scared from playing pranks on anyone now knowing how dangerous they can get sometimes.

She needed to clear the mess she had made. Maybe he would hate her forever, break all contacts with her but at least she would get this guilt off her shoulders for hurting him purposely.

**

Ally went straight to her favorite bakery after school. She was going to Cameron's house to apologize and she thought of buying him cupcakes. Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, everyone loves those little heavens. She even packed the tastiest chicken soup from a food cart she and her friends often visited. She hoped to allure him with food. Boys love food.

She had taken his address from Haley and everything was going well until she reached his house. Her mouth fell open as she took in the view in front of her. His house was more like a mansion. She assumed it was two storeyed with a terrace on top. It was dark yellow in color with large balconies and glass windows. One SUV and another Corvette were elegantly parked in front. But her eyes were glued to the Corvette. She always dreamt of driving a convertible just like the beauty in front of her eyes.

She knew when she was driving that she was going to a rich neighborhood but his house was unique. Who was he? Bill Gates' son?

She chanted 'Focus!' in her mind to get her eyes off the Corvette and on to the unfinished work she came for. She was planning to retrace her way back to home. This was harder than she imagined. She shook her head to clear the negative thoughts that had already invaded her mind. What if he didn't want to see her? No. even if he didn't want to, she needed to apologize and get this over with.

She exhaled deeply and took the plastic bag of food with her to walk to the front door. She rung the bell and stood their trying to compose her body language. An old looking maid opened the door as she had expected.

"I'm here to see Cameron... Umm... I'm his classmate." The maid nodded and opened the door further to let her in. Ally looked around his house. A staircase was leading to the bedrooms. The living room was fashionably decorated with red couches and sofa. Paintings adorned the light blue walls. Two or three servants were doing their respective works.