Confessions of Colton

Author:colourlessness

Genre: Mystery

Status: COMPLETED

My review:
The BEST mystery book in wattpad. The plot was really revetting, that I completed the novel in 5 days. My curiosity surely killed me, and kept my mind occupied with thoughts of who might have been the killer. Trust me, it's worth reading and please let the author know if you loved the book.

Plot:
"Seven letters, seven confessions, seven clues"
When smart and charismatic Colton Crest disappears, his small country town in rural South Wales jumps into obsessive conclusions about his whereabouts. His parents claim that he is visiting his relatives, but even Mrs.Crest seems unconvinced by her own words. So when Colton returns two months later, seemingly unharmed, everyone are both relieved and highly suspicious. There's a shift in the community. There's murder in the air.

On the night before graduation, Colton is found near the local lake. Dead. And on the day of the funeral, his closest companion Elliot Parker, finds a letter in his jacket with four words that sent him spiralling- "I killed Colton Crest". There are six more letters to find, six more confessions of Colton and six more clues to uncover why he was murdered.

This is a scavenger hunt to capture a killer and the outcome is destined to end with a bullet and a bang. Elliot is about to learn how to appreciate well-crafted minds...and also fear them.

Highest Ranking: #1 in Mystery