3

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia" I wish "and forget about the stupid little things" I continue.

I am here in my freaking bedroom, laying, still crying.

"Take me back to the start please, the day that we're the powerful couple and you're happy because of me and Im happy because of you, please" I thought and the tears began to fall.

I find a notebook and a ballpen, after that I wrote the day we first met and the day she left me.

You are in bangkok, you're alone. I guess you're not familiar in my country. I decided to talk to you if you're okay and you said you're not because you're missing. You also said that you're not familiar in Thailand.

You were in a vacation that time, right? We talked about random topics that time and its getting dark so I decided to take you home for awhile. Atleast have a rest.

We became friends, and months ago you confess your feelings to me you said you love me, you said I am your world. I didn't expect that you love me because in the first place I thought you were straight, I confessed my feelings too. I said I love you too, and you are the only one who making me happy. We're at the park that time, six in the afternoon.

I turn the page.

One day you have to go back in korea and I can't help but to follow you. I talk to my mother that I want to live in Korea because my love of my life is in there. My mom said yes and Im so happy because we can continue our relationship. I transfer to your school too, I bought my own condo too. We are happy that time right? We're so happy. In weekends you were always sleeping in my condo. We were watching Disney movies, horror, etc.

In the morning I woke up beside you. We ate your cooked breakfast together. I don't know how to cook so you're the only one who is cooking our breakfast. Do you still remember the time that I burnt the pancakes? You scold me because you said it's just a pancake.

We celebrate our anniversary last year. We wish that we'll end up together. We were so happy that time because its our 4th anniversary.

I turn the page.

But months ago after our anniversary you were so cold, you were so busy, you have no time to me. You always ignored me. Whenever I say I love you you will end up saying same to you.

Sunday 6:31 in the evening, I open my instagram account. While scrolling my friend told me that you and Kai are dating since October, hmm so that's the reason why you are so cold and busy at the same time. The f?!

And One day you said you don't love me anymore. I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I beg to you to stay with me, to give me another chance and correct myself to the wrongs that I have done to you.

After I wrote that I put the pen and notebook to my drawer.