Suddenly many memories flashed back. How we met , how we became best friends , how we started talked nearly each day and how .... He left ....

My vision was clouded and I could feel hot drops of tears on my face.

It has been 5 years ! Hows he ? Is he fine ? Does he still remember me ?

I wiped away those tears and smiled when I scrolled down to see screenshots of our video calls.

And then I remembered that day ! It was exactly 5 years back. 

THE DAY WE MET !

5 YEARS BACK  :

The sun rays fell on my face , telling me that it was already time to wake up . The birds chirped happily making noise and flying with their loved ones .

Sun was shining and light cool waves blowing. I clutched my bedsheets and covered my face with it.

Who's gonna wake up today ? It's the first day of summer holidays !

"Divi..... Get up baby. It's already 6:30am !!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Mommy .... Holidays... Lemme sleep."
And then I heard her laughing.

Finally today there was no one to stop me from sleeping. Me and my bed , we are in a happy relationship.

I closed my eyes to get lost in my dream land again .

Buzzz buzzz buzzzzz

"Uffff now who's this monster calling ?" I shouted irritated , picking up my phone and saw the caller ID through my half open eyes.

"Monster❤️" it read.

I picked up the call and before I could say anything or scold her , I heard the voice of Chetna.

"Hey babes !!!! Good morning !!" She said chirpily.

"How is this morning supposed to be good , if you disturb me when me and my boyfriend are busy in something ?" I shouted at her .

"Listen bitch , I know you were sleeping and you don't have to exaggerate . Now shut up and listen to me."  Said the monster herself , my best friend.

"What ??"

"You know what ?" She screamed excitedly.

"I can only know when you tell me. "

"Fahad texted me !!!!!"

"Should I dance ? Or do you want me to go to his house and request him to marry you ?"

"Babe can you be a little bit more polite ?" She said annoyed.

"Ohh I surely can miss. So Miss Chetna Pandey , what do you want your best friend to do now ? Do Bhangra for you or go to your forever crush's house and be a cupid for your relationship ? Always at your service mam. " I said sarcastically.

"This wasn't funny ! Wait am coming to your house. And I will also bring Varun , Kabir and Riya with me. Then I will see how you gonna sleep !" She said challenging me.

"Ahh no !! Am sorry. I really am.  Please lemme sleep. " I requested.

"No!" She said .

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee ? I will help you with Fahad ."

"Fine ! Sleep as much as you can for the next 2 hours , then I will go myself and wake you up ."