Chapter 2

For AnnMarieThrush

XXXX

"Well Mr. Derren, this is where you will be working."

"Please just call me Mitch." The girl nodded at me before waiting respectfully in the doorway. She gave me a whole tour of this gigantic house and I still couldn't tell you where I was right now. I know it was my office but I didn't know where the front door was.

"Is this the new guy?" I turned around and immediately felt my cheeks catch fire. Scott Hoying was standing in front of me in all his naked glory. And I couldn't stop my eyes from traveling down. He was incredibly gorgeous. Photographs did this man no favors.

"Yes. This is Mitch Derren." The girl had no reaction to her boss's lack of clothing. I'm guessing this is a normal thing.

"Mitch, huh?" He took a step forward and I took a step back. His lips were parted slightly. God he was beautiful. Chiseled chest, breathtaking blue eyes, and not to mention his blessing below the belt. I felt his hand on my waist and he tugged me forward to press my body against his. I didn't even notice he was walking towards me. He had a confident smirk on his lips. "Hello Mitch." I felt a shiver go down my spine. Oh his voice.

"Sir?" Scott hummed in acknowledgement to the girl. "You have a meeting in ten minutes."

"Hmm. The things I could do in ten minutes." The only thing that was going through my mind was 'please'. I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts and push him away. I didn't expect that. I didn't expect Scott to use that kind of approach and it knocked me out of my game plan. Especially when he was pushed up against me and I wanted nothing more than for him to take me right now. "Nah. I want more than ten minutes with you. Grace. Show Mitch to his room." Scott walked out the door, taking the towel the girl was offering.

"He tends to do that."

"Walk around naked?" My voice cracked and became high pitched. I pulled at the collar of my shirt to try to catch my breath. That was so unexpected. Aggressive sexual tendencies needs to be added to his file. I looked at Grace who still seemed unfazed.

"You're gay." She stated. "He's going to have fun with you."

"Wha-" I followed after her as she went out of my office. "What do you mean?"

"You're awkward. You don't know how to act around attractive men even though you are attractive yourself. He's going to play with you." She stopped in front of a door. "I guess that's why he gave you the bedroom next to his."

"There's no other bedroom?"

"If you're scared, he's going to have more fun." She opened the door and I couldn't believe this was a bedroom. It was like a small apartment. It had a small living room then a doorway to the bedroom. It was just missing a kitchen. The bedroom had a bathroom attached. Everything was so elegant too.

"I hope you like your room." I whipped around to find Scott in the doorway. He was dressed in a white shirt and black tie. He looked good in a suit. He was leaning against the doorframe with his hands shoved in his pocket. I didn't expect him to be this confident. But right now, any sign of joking was gone. "I don't use any real fur or leather. I heard you were a vegetarian. Kirstie was very keen to talk about you."

"I....thank you." I was posing as someone who didn't know what Scott really did. I wasn't suppose to know about the drugs. And Kirstie was the same way. She was posing as my cousin. "Where is she by the way?"

"She had to run a couple errands. She should be back in an hour." Grace answered for Scott. He pointed towards the girl with a little smile.

"I hope you enjoy your stay and your business. Sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He was apologizing? I didn't expect that either. I had no idea how to read this guy. One minute he was extremely cocky and the next he was apologizing? But then it came to my attention that he was probably just playing with me. Scott checked his watch. "You know it's seven. You should get to sleep. I need you up early tomorrow. I would stay in this room tonight."