ch9 - the after math 2

Warnning: this chapter contains mature contents if you are against it please do not proceed
___________________________

Two men laying at the bathroom floor, entwined completely, intimately. Hot water streaming over them.

Shen is hugging Zhao as tightly as he can with immense possessivness; the comfort of holding him close, the assurance that he is here, whole and safe; Feels good, feels right.

Zhao doesn't know how long they have stayed like this - tangles of arms and legs and bodies pressing against each other, water trails down their bodies. The strong embrace making him feel a little uncomfortable, he tries to pull himself a little bit further, but Shen held him even tighter & whispers in protest "Don't..."

Zhao feels a powerful stirring in his heart, obviously Shen is struggling and he feels it, sensing some kind of desperation, he can feel his agony, his fears & his need for him.
He can't help but think about the past of Shen Wei, being alone, always in solitude, dwelling in darkness, wandering along the freezing road to hell, imagining him like that put an ache in his heart.

Zhao lifts his head long enough to speak while stroking his fingers through Shen's wet hair tugging him closer, hugging him with an embrace from his soul "Baby am not going anywhere, am right here".

Shen, whose face is buried in Zhao's nape for a very long time, has the sudden urge to plant a kiss on his neck. he wants to kiss him, kiss every inch of him, and never stop; and why should they stop?!!!

Zhao decides to tease him a little and says with a chuckle "if you kiss my neck, I'm not responsible for what happens next...", then he pulls back & gets up, offering Shen his hand as he pulls him up from sitting.

Among the shower and the sex, Zhao feels his muscles are loose and warm, & he wants to extend this just a little longer, "comon, lets take a shower? Just a quick one" he grins with that playful smile of his "I'll scrub your back, I have a good brush!" moving toward him, he works the shampoo through Shen's hair washing it gently. & washes his body scrubbing him gently with the brush, his touching in this very gentle way is romantic and so very seductive. But Shen only stood still.

Zhao then washes himself quickly and efficiently, while Shen watches him in daze. His eyes, uncontrollably, followed the line of his spine until they paused on his bottom.

Zhao is about to wash his back when Shen stealthy approaches him and grabs his wrist "let me"
Zhao is startled; Shen is suddenly behind him even before seeing him move.

Zhao stares at him, deep into his eyes, desire flaring in his gaze, his eyes like a beast glittering with naked hunger, Zhao can't help but nodding with kind of sexy mysterious smile on his face.

Zhao's eyes inadvertently wanders down to what is quickly becoming the absolute proof of his desire. The sight makes him more aroused and he feels himself grow harder, it is quite obvious that their desire for each other is more than mutual.

As Shen's hands brush over his naked body, Zhao's lips part, and a sigh escapes him, with the hot water running, and the fragrance from the body wash, carefully, tenderly, Shen washes the back of Zhao, his hands linger over curves and planes, his hands are like molten whips of lava; everywhere he touch become alive with burning nerves.

Zhao, is trying his best to calm his racing heart, the ache at his core is so strong so compelling, it's beyond longing or desire. It teases him, lures him, makes him want things he doesn't entirely understand, What is happening to him? Since when did he liked it this way? Have this change come just after Shen's touch? But God, it felt so good, so amazing to have his hands on him.

Shen bends slightly and kisses his back, pressing their bodies togther, his arms embracing his waist pulling him closer, their similar heights made it easy to adjust so he has his already erected organ against the notch between his legs, he wants to devour him, take him once more, until both of them shatter with pleasure. "Yunlan, You'll have to tell me to stop, because I can't do it my self"

Zhao feels Shen's breath upon his wet skin is scrochingly hot, his unhurried movement infusing his body with need and hunger, there is no way he would stop now "Don't stop Shen Wei, don't dare to stop"

Shen pushes inside him with slow aching thrust, deep that filled him, so powerful that he is shaken, with a loud moan, Zhao archs his back, his strokes are deep and long and he takes it as if they didn't make love a while ago.

Zhao reachs forward to grasp the wall for support. The pressure making him feel tighter & tighter until he is certain he would snap in two, he holds the wall for balance as Shen pounded inside him, stroke after stroke.

Zhao's body is on fire, with a heat he never felt before. Slowly, he feels his life slipping away, his mind clears completely as if a cloud of darkness fell over him, at the same time a pleasure is rising inside his body that force him to the point of no return.

His legs quake and his muscles tighten as every fluid in his body flows into his climax.
Shen hips slams against him one last time as he sccumb to the power of his own release.

Zhao ,not long after, he feels dizzy & weak, dazed and overcome by the heat of the moment, he feels the room spinning, or perhaps he is spinning, maybe because of the steam and lack of air, or he is just simply exhausted. He struggles to hold himself up as his eyes darken and his legs weaken, eventually he lost all feeling and consciousness. And fall into Shen's embrace.

To be continued

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hello everybody
Sorry for the late update, these days am very busy with work I have little time to write plz understand
Thanks to all followers, voters, commenters, readers
Hope u like this chapter, eagerly waiting for ur comments
If u like it plz send some reviews and if you don't am ready for any suggestion
❤❤❤❤❤
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆