Horrible Memories

As the boy came across the cabins, he stopped, noticing Billy and William talking:"B-BILL!?".

Bill looked at him, "Dean? Uhhh. Why do you look older?".

"I haven't seen you in at least a year..". Dean replied.

Bill looked confused, "I saw you just an hour ago when you were with Ginny, taking care of Snowbell!".

Dean's eyes began to water, "G-Ginny?".

Bill looked confused,"What about her?".

"YOU KNOW WHAT BILL!".

Dean looked like he was in so much pain.

"I don't know! You're really confusing me!". Bill replied.

Will looked from Dean to Bill, "I'm gonna go..". Will faded.

"She became Athena! Athena became a Supreme! She became the new Belitrix! She-She trapped Voildette in her necklace. S-She turned you into h-her slave. Sh-She held Ca-Carlos and your unborn t-twins over your head, k-keeping you there. Y-Your children b-blame Splendid because s-she was with you that day.."

Dean began to now openly sob, overcome with emotion. Bill floated over to Dean and hugged him.

Hey, it's gonna be okay kid. Breathe. I don't think you are from this timeline or time...".

Dean looked at him, "What do you mean..!?".

"Never mind... I'll explain in a minute. For now, we need to find Scarlett.".

Dean looked confused, "Why exactly..?".

"Because she knows about time a lot more than anyone else. Myself is included." Bill responded with. Dean nodded.