Vivian P.O.V
I was pacing back and forth because that necklace was the only thing I have left of the only person that loved me. If Dallas found out he would kill.
"I'm sure that they took it to their house." Cassidy said.
"So that they can catch you and turn you in." Ru said.
"Well it's gonna take a lot of work to get lil' ol me to the Fuzz. Game plan girls."
We started to plan how we were going to get my necklace back when we suddenly hear a knock at the door. I think it's Dallas so I prepare to scare him. Instead I the door open only to find Maria standing in the doorway without a jacket. All she was wearing was a sweatshirt that had the names of that new show, Hamilton, on it. She was wearing some black leggings and some uggs.
"Can I come in?"
"Of course!" I said. I opened the door and let her in. I set down some fuzzy blankets and got her some peppermint hot cocoa from this coffee place I robbed. I think it was called Starbucks? Anyway, She sat down on the couch and the girls were trying to comfort her. Now this was very unusual for her to come to me because she usually handles everything on her own. "Tell me what's wrong. You know you can trust me." Ru and Cassidy nodded in agreement. In just a matter of a few weeks, we became close friends.
"Well,  let's start from the beginning. I was on my way home from school with Isabela last week. When we get inside, our parents fight again. Their suitcases are llayaing around because they had just come back from a trip. I was in my room at the time, drawing and listening to music, when we heard a crash coming for the kitchen. Isabela and I went to see what it was and our dad had a bloody knife in one hand a beer bottle in the other, and this look of hatred plastered on his face. Our father is an alcoholic so he drinks a lot. That night he drank too much. When we see what was on the floor, our mom was laying there in a pool of blood. He looked our way and came chasing after me. He loves Isabela more than anything in the world, i was my mom's favorite. Anyway, I ran for the front door because I was scared. I ran to the police and reported what happened. They arrested him and he went to court, got a 5 month sentence, and went to jail. Recently we found out that he escaped from the jail and that he was going to come after me," María was bawling at this point," so I decided to go into hiding while they try and find my dad. I'm hiding out in the country, winderxville (the place where the church is located in the book and I don't know how to spell it) under a cliff, but I wanted to tell you guys know because I'm asking you to tell the gang for me. They won't listen to me because I, well, you know and you guys are tough and tuff. So will you not tell them where I am if they ask where am I?"
I sat there thinking for a moment. If i tell them the news how will Johnny take it? Maybe they will see it on the news? Nah they'll be watching Mickey. "Yea we can tell them for you." I said.
"Thank you so much!" Maria exclaimed and then gave me a hug. With that she left out the door to only who knows where.
"How will the boys take it?" Cassidy wondered.
"I don't know man, but she needs someone to protect her. You two go and I'll tell the gang myself." I say.
"According from what the story she told, they won't find him for a month so it'll. Be a while for us to be back. You ok with that?" Ru asked in a worry tone.
"yes I'm sure. Now you guys run and catch up to her." With that they bolted out the door. I went into my room and prepared myself to the boys about this. Ok sugar cookie, this is simple, you take the remote change the channel if they're watching mickey and then they'll know half of the story. Once that's done, you tell them the rest. Easier said than done. i just sighed and got on my winter coat. I walked out he door and headed to the Curtis house for some breaking bad news.

3rd person P.O.V
As Vivian walked down the streets she wondered to herself if the boys will cry. They probably will, but Johnny gonna take it the worst. As she was nearing the street of the Curtis residences, her heart started beating like lighting.When she got to the front of the house and braced herself for the worst. She opened the door to everyone watching mickey. Just as I planned she walked over to the couch to find the remote.
"Hey viv! How was...........  you looking for something?" Steve questioned.
Vivian finally found the remote by two bit and started to flip the channels.
"Hey what was that for?!" Two bit asked like a 5 year old.
When she finally reached the channel the news was on she went to the kitchen to get some ice cream ready. Two bit was about to change the channel when they see a familiar name on the screen.

We are coming to you live with the latest Tusla News! 45 year old Finn Wonder escaped the prison this late afternoon. Local police claim they don't know how he escaped and pray that the doesn't find the youngest daughter Maria wonder. He claims that when he finds her, he will kill her and will get his revenge. Is what he told his authorities and therapist.

The gang had never seen such depressing news. (Except when their parents died) they looked at one another with fear in their eyes. even old Dallas looked like he was bout to have a heart attack. María was like Johnny, except a little bit more energetic. She was the second puppy of the group and they knew her fear of getting jumped or even in a bad situation. Now you guys know that only Johnny had a crush on Maria, but the gang thought of her as sister. Vivian was standing in the doorway to the kitchen trying not to cry. The program was cutoff by another reporter bringing more terrible news.

Sorry to interrupt Shannon but we are at the scene of where the Wonder residence lives. We just found out that Maria is missing. police are searching everywhere to find the young teen before she gets in more trouble. If you see this girl please tell your local police immediately. Than you and have a good nigh.

Vivian walks over to the T.V. to turn it off. She went over to Johnny, who was silently sobbing, gave him ice cream and just hugged him. Johnny was now in full tears. Vivian looks across he room to the boys who looked pissed. No one made Johnny cry.
"WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! I WAS FINALLY COMPLETE AND NOW THIS LUNATIC GOES AND MESSES IT ALL UP! WHY DOES THE WORLD HAVE TO BE SO CRULE!!! I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY ONCE IN MY LIFE. I NEED MARIA!" Johnny screamed at the top of his lungs. He was crying mess, kept saying how it should've been him, and everyone tried to comfort him.  It killed Dallas to see him in such a state, he couldn't take it so he just leaned in the corner trying not to cry. It's now or never Vivian. Vivian got up and stood in front of the boys. The boys gave their full attention to viv wondering if she bring slightly good news. "Now guys, I don't want you to flip out. But, I sent Cassidy and Ru to find her. According to Maria story she told us, she will be gone for about a week. She doesn't want me to tell you her location or Isabela " That got the gang's attention. Two bit and Ponyboy started freaking out. Pony looked like he was going to through a fit and Two looked like he was going to kill someone.
"How dare you send my girlfriend out on a mission like that without telling me god damnit!" Pony screamed and lunged at Vivian. The boys held him back trying to calm him down while Vivian looked down. What if they get hurt?! OMG I won't be able to forgive myself. Poor girls! They are like my sisters. A small tear ran down the queen's face. By that time Everyone was shocked. A Winston doesn't show feelings. It only shows they're weak. But even then, the tough and wild Dallas was leaning in the corner trying to comprehend what was happening. Dallas walked over to Vivian to take her outside. He lead her to the backyard, there she collapsed in tears. She was being swayed back and forth because it's the only way she calms down. It was like New York all over again.

A 6 year old carrying his baby sister to a safe place away from their parents. She cried and cried all night. They found an old building her the edge of town where surprisingly there was a bed and some food left in an empty fridge. Dallas knew this was a gang's hideout, so he had to make sure they hid. He stole some blankets, pillows, and went to find another room. He went to the top floor and found an empty room. He carried his baby sister in and laid her down in one of the blankets. He then got his own pillow and blanket and laid down next to her. The baby looked into his eyes and smiled. "Don't worry little cookie. I'll be here to protect you from that now good doctor. Plus, mom and dad. No one will harm you again." She fell asleep to him singing Black bird from the beetles. When she finally was sound asleep he laid his head down and protected the little Winston and fell asleep.

It was about an hour before Vivian calmed down. She snuggled into Dally's shoulder and fell asleep. Dally smiled and carried her back inside.

Dally P.O.V.
I walked not even a step into the house when soda came crashing in on us.
"Is she ok? IS she felling sick? Is she dehydrated? Is she-" I cut soda off right about then
"Woah there paparazzi. She fell asleep in my arms no big deal. I can't take her home now because I'm about to fall asleep myself. Do you mind if she sleeps in your room tonight?" I asked. "No funny business."
"Yea. Yea no sure! Pony your sleeping on the floor tonight!" Soda screamed. He took her in his arms and carried her bridal style to his room. As for me,  I saunter over to the couch and fell in a deep sleep. I promise Vivian that I will protect you from any harm no matter what.