Prompts

Fanfic has 10 prompts for those willing to take the challenge! Here they are:

* The Empire, The Republic and The First Order are nought but distant memories. Jedi Knights & Lords of the Sith are nothing more than legends; tales of their battles and exploits, simply stories told around campfires.

* Thousands of years have passed, and The Force is barely mentioned other than in jest until a set of Twi'lek triplets are born and from a very early age, all three exhibit strange powers akin to those portrayed in the stories of old...

* On New Year's Day there is a celebration going on. A stranger arrives at Pop's Diner. All the Riverdale characters gawk to see who the newcomer is. The mysterious person sits on the table, puts their head down, and cries...

* A villain falls in love with a hero. Even though he/she is the strongest villain on the planet & could easily beat the hero, he/she loses every time; the thrill of the chase is exhilarating and he/she doesn't want the rivalry to end. Another failed plan sees the villain arrested and the hero attacked by the villain's sidekick. He/she had no idea they were so powerful; the hero stands no chance! Will the villain risk it all for the one they love? Or will his/her loyalty to his/her trusty sidekick be too strong?

* The characters of a popular TV show or movie somehow find themselves in the real world, facing real world problems.
But those problems have only just begun, for when reality begins to merge with the fabricated reality of the show in question, the only possible result is that things are going to get very messy indeed!

* The dawn of a new breed has started to emerge in the universe with undeniable power. With no leadership that understands the implications of the Force, where does someone go to learn the truth of this power? To whom does one turn?

* "I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed — or worse, expelled." - Hermione Granger
Taking a leaf out of the troublesome twins' book, you start an epic prank battle to kick off the new year. It quickly escalates to something more sinister.

* Wizard tattoos became staggeringly famous in the last decade. They roam around your body like people in portraits do. Write about your tattoo and how it causes you more harm than good.

* After finishing a book series/tv show/movie, there's a knock at the door. When you go to get it, it's the main character of the series, and they tell you their world needs you.

* Your own character has been thrust face first into the fandom of your choice. Chaos ensues.

Further prompts can be found by visiting the Open Novella Contest books on the following profiles:

Military-Fiction

Music

DangerousLove

StarWarsFans

BeyondSol

Wattpunk

Crime

HistoricalFiction