Chapter 4

3rd p.o.v
----------------

"So... uh... whats your name kid?" Tony asked after awhile of awkward silence.
The kid didnt respond, instead he just carried on staring up at him with a look of confusion spread across his face.
After a few minutes in silence and getting no response tony decided to carry on talking hoping to get a coversation started up.
"So-uh could you like help me out, i mean i presume that you also dont want to be locked up in this room as much as i would like to stay and chat i really have a world that is gonna need saving some time soon." Tony say cracking a joke hoping to lift the kids spirit as he looks like he hasnt seen or been out doors in years.

The kid lets a small smile come to his lips before it giggling a bit but then his small smile turning back into a frown as he remembers that the man was chainned up.
"P-pete- peter. M-my name is Peter Parker" The kid said looking down at the floor before looking up at the man to see a small smirk on his face.
"Well, Peter. If you would be so kind could you help me out please as it is the third time ive asked for help in the last couple of minute." Tony said smirking, happy that he could get the boy to talk to him.

Peter's P.O.V
--------------------
I looked back up to the man embarressed that he had completely forgotten about the chains as his face blushed a light shade of pink from embarresment." Um yeah.... sorry. I uh forgot?"I said as an answer but it came out more like a question. The man sat in silence before letting out a small laugh. I walked up to him and undid the rope that tide him up tightly.