- "I'm not letting you out of my sight again."

- "You have so much faith, it's almost annoying."

- "Well, someone has to keep an eye on you, won't you agree?"

- "Contrary to popular belief, I don't need a nanny. I can handle myself, thank you very much."

- "I know, but that doesn't mean I won't worry."

- "You don't see me spying 24/7 on you just because I care about you." –I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled.

- "You care about me?"

- "I've already lost Oreth and Ion, I won't lose you too." –I paused before smirking- "Besides, whose ass would I kick every day if you disappear, huh?"

- "Then let's take it easy." –he took his things and started to walk back to his horse- "First, we join the army, and then we can think of a way to get Pike out of there, together."

- "Sure..." –I rolled my eyes playfully as I got on mine.

     That morning, Hannah had summoned Pike and me to the guard post next to the door, explaining we had lost contact with one of our Recon teams

- "Three teams departed Arkadia at 0800 hours on routine patrol, each of them reported Grounder contact less than a mile outside of camp." –she pointed to the map in front of her- "As per your orders, two teams retreated and made it safely inside the walls."

- "Third?"

- "Was forced to engage. I believe they were attempting to secure a defensive position when they ceased transmissions."

- "Grounders are close."

- "Gathering from the north and west. It appears they're establishing a blockade, there's no way through it."

- "Something's changed."

- "Sir?" –the guard keeping an eye on the exterior walls called Pike- "You need to see this."

Two Grounders on horse appeared from the forest and started to make their way towards our doors.

- "What do they want?"

- "They brought a message. I've seen this before."

I started to make my way down the stairs and towards the main door as I remembered that day; the day Sam tried to convince Lexa to take her instead of Finn and she made her the offer to join them. Maybe... if that offer hadn't been an option, Sam'd still be alive.

- "Open the gate."

- "Do what he says." –Pike walked next to me and commanded the guards.

As they opened the door, I made my way out of the wall, standing directly in front of both Grounders. Could one be Sheda?

- "Talk."