2 ~ Two

Third Person

"Do you like me ____?"

Those words were sealed into (Y/n)mind, never to forget. Her best friend hurt her. The one that she trusted more than her family, then herself. (Y/n) never blamed him for what he did, she knew it as his way of having fun.

Ever since they moved, (Y/n) has been trying to convince them to go back. Telling her parents Niko was just playing around, that he would never hurt her. They would always reply with never or your safer away from him.

You understood why. You going blind was a big loss to them. You had the most beautiful (e/c) eyes, to bad they changed to a dull grey...

You left your home town ten years ago, your now sixteen. Your family settled into there new one with ease and comfort. You were still on edge but managed.

"(Y/n), don't you like living here? It's quiet and safe." your mother asked you, she was drink a large cup of coffee.

"I liked where we lived before, can we plea-"

"The answer will always be no! Deal with it!" she threw her drink to the floor and stormed off. You heard the liquid pour out.

"Aren't you going to clean that up? I could slip on it!"

You attended a school called Sakura Middle, it's a high school, tenth grade. The students and teachers are absolutely wonderful, polite and respectful. Except for a group of girls that you encountered lots of times. Who knew you'd make a mortal enemy in grade one.

FLASHBACK

"(Y/n), why do you get all the boys attention!" Yui Tanaka shouted at you. She was the leader of this group you have to deal with everyday, also know as your used to be best friend.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize-"

"Oh it's because your blind! You can't see! I don't believe one thing you say!" you didn't know, but Yui raised her hand and slapped you across the face. "Why didn't you dodge that? Are you really blind?" she mocked.

"Are you really blind?"

END OF FLASHBACK

You still wonder to this day, why a first grade girl cared about boys so much.

-----

Note: This story won't be updated frequently since it was a random thought that came to my head.