"My Idiot"

JK's POV

"Chris time to wake up" I yawned.

"Chris? Chris?!" I called. I look at the other side of the bed "What the-?! she's gone wow! this is the first time she has woken up first then me".

I look at my alarm clock 10:00! "CHRIS!" I shouted "No wonder I woke up late she change the alarm in my alarm clock!" I said to myself.

I went to the kitchen an saw Chris crouching in the corner "Chris?!" I called "Oh Damn! maybe this is a ghost" I said to myself I got a broom at my side and poke the girl "Chris?!" then I heard sobbing

then said to myself "Ofcourse ghost have long black hair Chris has black wavy hair with brown highlights" I slap my forehead and sit beside her "Chris?!" I called.

She continued to sob then I saw her holding a book tightly "Three Words Eight Letters Say it and Im Yours" I sighed "Chris, what ate you reading?". "Kean! is dead and the story was so beautiful" she blurted out then cried even harder again.

"Man, she is so sensitive with books" I said to myself. "If you won't stop crying in 5 seconds Im gonna tickle you" I told her and started to count.

1..

2..

3..

4..

The sobbing stop "Chris, you shouldn't be crying today is the big day" I told her. Chris got up and said "You're right Im too sensitive with books nowadays and oh! by the way thanks JK" then she hugged me and skipped along. "Man that is one complicated girl" I said to myself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - -- -

Christine's POV

"JK, Im going out for a bit" I shouted.

"Ok! But don't go too far! I might get worried!" He shouted back.

I smiled and went out and saw Dorothy. "Hi! Dorothy does this hotel have a bookstore?" I asked.

"Ofcourse, we have its in the 1st floor it is connected with Starbucks" she said.

"Really?! Uncle Giovanne didn't tell me?!" I said to myself and sighed "Thanks Dorothy!".

"The pleasure is all mine Ms. Christine" then she went. I proceed to the elevator and waited.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Darren's POV

I saw Christine walk out of her Room. I may have heard their conversation with JK and yeah I know where she's going. But I am not a stalker!.

I let out a big sigh "Why am I keep on talking to myself these days?!" so I asked my mom "Mom! I'm gonna head out for a while be back in an hour!" I shouted.

"Okay, but be sure to come back!" she shouted back. I walk out of the room and went to the elavator.

~After~

"Ugh! I hate elavators! They make me dizzy after riding them" I said to myself.

I went to look for Starbucks since is gonna be there. I went in and search for Christine she wasn't here. "Oh!" I slapped my forehead. "Ofcourse, she loves books I went upstairs since the books were upstairs.

I saw Christine sitting in the corner. I grabbed a book and pretended to read and sat beside her.

"Uh. Hi Chris!" I said happily trying to let her notice me but she didn't respond "Hm. maybe she didn't hear me.

"Uh. Hello Chris do you remember me?" I made my voice a little louder. Yet, no respond. I waved my hand back and forth infront of her but still she kept on reading.