3 ― EAGERNESS.

sicheng and yangyang entered the hotel first in awe. yangyang spun around to face their manager excitedly. "did you book this whole hotel all for us?" their manager nodded. "do you guys want to draw straws for your roomates?"

they all shrugged. "why not?" kun said. so they drew straws; sicheng and xiaojun in one room, yangyang, hendery and xuxi in another. "of course fate has put the two oldies in one room," sicheng teased. kun glared at the latter, while ten put him into a slight headlock. "awh, i wanted to room with you," hendery complained. ten gave the younger a big hug. "don't worry teacher, maybe next time," he sing-songed. kun watched with sharp eyes, an unknown twinge tugging at the edge of his stomach. it felt weird, and kun did not like it one bit.

then they all separated to their rooms respectively. kun awkwardly shuffled behind ten as they entered the room, automatically feeling suffocated and nervous. ten however, looked so relaxed and calm. he threw his bags to the ground and dropped his luggage and immediately allowed himself to jump onto the bed. kun raised an eyebrow in amusement and did the same, except align his bags and luggage neatly against the wall. there was a pregnant pause in the room as kun awkwardly looked around, nervously sweating while ten was staring at him intently. "so uh—" kun started but was cut off.

"sit here," ten interrupted, patting at the space on the bed beside where he was laying. kun did as he told, sitting beside ten cautiously. ten closes his eyes sleepily. "you did well," he murmured. "is it tough being leader?" ten asked, opening one eye like a cat. kun shrugged. his ears were pink from ten's praise. "we all worked hard," he replied. "everyone helped along the way,"

their hotel room was quiet. ten let out a lazy yawn and grabbed kun, pulling him down on top of him, kun'a back pressed against his chest. "what the fuck-" ten grinned at kun's response. he hoped that the older couldn't hear his heartbeat. as much as he seemed like he was confident, ten had mustered up all his courage to backhug kun. kun blushed and mumbled incoherent words, pulling out his phone from his pocket to browse through his social media to try and act as calm as possible. kun shifted his head to rest on ten's stomach. "you're comfy," he muttered. he wasn't lying, warmth radiated from the younger and his soft scent relaxed kun.

ten hummed. he combed his fingers through kun's soft hair, enjoying the silent moment and the warmth kun radiated. he closed his eyes, tired from the flight and dosed off.

kun was revising their dance practice when he heard ten's light snores. he got up and stared down at the younger, a wave of warmth rushing over him as he saw him sleeping peacefully. smiling to himself, he grabbed the blanket and tucked him in and then headed out their room to find the younger members. while walking down the hall, he could hear faint yelling. rolling his eyes, he walked into the room hendery, yangyang and xuxi shared, not surprised to find them jumping up and down on their beds like five year old children.

"you guys are so loud i could hear you down the hall," kun laughed. yangyang grinned at him.

"how can we not be excited?" hendery said, stopping mid sentence to whack xuxi on the head with a pillow he was holding. "hey, let's all go to the beach!"

im back yeet