Chapter 20 -'melting' feeling again-

I woke up in the nurses room, feeling a wet towel on my head. I barely groaned, as I felt a hand grasp mine. My face got hot as I looked to see who was holding my hand.
Of course, Dash Parr. He looks tired..did he carry me here? I just...didn't move. I let him keep his hand there...why? I don't know..but the feeling of his hand on my hand only gave me this...well, I would call it....a "melting" feeling.
"D...dash..? Is that you...?"
His face went straight up, looking in my eyes.
"Thank god your ok!" But he...he stopped and looked at his hand before turning a bright red. He pulled his hand away and stampered. "S-sorry y/n!"
   "W-what happened..?" I tried to sit up, but dash put me back down. " you fell and hit your head on the floor super hard. I heard a 'BANG!' so I went to check it out, and that's when I saw you on the floor."
All I could do was grin. I don't know why but...he looked very happy, happier than before. He smiled back and got up.
"Will you be ok to come to next class?"
I smiled.
"Of course."

~time skip~

I went down the hallway to the best class of the day.

Art.

Mrs Vi is all ways nice to everyone there and she lets us do a lot of free draw. Never once she made us do a project. Well, until the dance came up.
" whoever wants to get clothes for the dance. Meet at *adress* for just girls btw. Let's move to the next thing to do today,you guys will make a poster for the dance today.

We were setting up the decorations for the program, when Dash suddenly fell and hit his head. I helped him and told him to sit out for a while. He nodded, listening to me for once. I finished setting up the decorations as dash got up, saying, " Hey yn..?" "Ya?" "...." Dash got quite suddenly and I just sat there...looking at him.

"Uh- nevermind!" He smiled and got down from the ladder. I stood there when Dash suddenly left the room.

"Um?-" my head swooped around to see my best friend, Marine, looking straight at me.

"Well, that was something..." she said to me. I shrugged, feeling the embarrassment starting to leek in.

"I-I'm gonna go..." I said awkwardly, pointing to the door.

You ran for your life as you left the program room and awkwardly made it to the bathroom. You opened the door and locked yourself in a stall, barely having control over your rapid heat beat. What is this feeling..? You shook your head, having a pink tainted on your face. You got the nerve to finally finish up that program project and head home for the day.

-+* time skip*+-

You heard the click at the door as you shut it, slumping into your bed. You finally got to go back into your house, since everything was takes care of, well, kinda. You still haven't found your mother as you clutched your pillow tightly at the thought. You wanted to find her badly. But you couldn't, you felt like you were useless. Which in the end, your mind thought the same. Your ears perked up at the sound of a notification on your phone, which to your dismay was from dash's mom, Helen parr.