Gerita

Feliciano yawned and jumped into his own bed for the night.
He feel asleep after a minute or two, he could feel himself drifting to sleep...
"Italia, come back!" the german chuckled.
"Catch me if you can~" Feliciano teased, Ludwig laughed a bit and sped up behind the italian, and tackled him.
"Well I caught you!" He laughed and sat up, Italy laughed and leaned in to give him a cute little Eskimo kiss.
"Ve~ It appears you have~" Feliciano blushed, and wrapped his arms around the German's neck.
Ludwig sighed, "I love you no matter how dumb you can be sometimes!" he laughed and kissed the Italian.
Italy jolted up from his dream and looked at the alarm clock it was 10 pm about time Germany usually came back from drinking.
Italy got out of his bed and wandered to the German's room settling himself in the bed, he fell asleep for a short while waiting for Germany to come back home.
Italy woke up to a bit of start, when the German opened the door, "Italia? Why are you not in your room? Is something wrong again?" he questioned a bit.
"G-Germany, nothing is wrong I just wanted to sleep with you tonight..." Italy stated.
"Something is up, just tell me... Usually this is a weekend thing..." he sighed and sat down.
Italy sighed "If I did you wouldn't really understand, because you're, you know, drunk!"
Germany laughed, "Actually I didn't drink a lot today I didn't even finish half a glass of beer, considered I am pretty sober, just tell me Italia.."
Italy blushed a bit not planning on questioning that much, "W-well I think I sort of love you.." he mumbled quietly.
"Hm? Couldn't hear you, are you sick?" the German sighed putting the back of his hand on Italy's forehead, after noticing all the red in his face.
Italy blushed more from remembering the Eskimo kiss and how this vaguely reminded him of it, and from the embaressment, "I-I think I love you..." he repeated a bit louder this time scared of what Germany would say.
Germany laughed "Really? You're kiding?"
Italy gulped "No!" he half whined "What do you not like me?"
"Nein, Ich libe dich..." Germany laughed kissing the Italian's head.
"Hm?" Italy replied a bit confused.
"I love you, dummy," Germany laughed again And kissed Italy's tears "what do you want me to prove it~?"
Italy blushed "Germany? What exactly are you implying?" he stuttered a bit.
Germany laughed and pinned Italy down, "I love you italy, and I really can't hold back any longer..." he smirked pecking the Italian's nose.
"Oh!" Italy blushed "I see..." he giggled a bit "Kiss me then~" he smiled happily, but still unsure.
Germany smirked and kissed the Italian gently on the lips teasing him, getting a whine back from the italian.
"Germany, give me an actual kiss and stop with all the mean foreplay~!" Feliciano pouted a bit.
Germany laughed at his straight forwardness and kissed him again on the lips letting lose of the italian's arms, Italy smirked into the kiss gently and wrapped his arms around the German's neck and deepened the kiss, Germany blushed and stopped for a moment to nip and lick at Italy's bottom lip. Italy got the cue and opened his mouth letting out a happy "Ve~". Germany blushed and went back to kissing Feliciano but this time, more french like...
Italy and, Germany went back and forth for a while over dominance, and Italy eventually gave up allowing the German in, the German smirked happily and explored his new territory.
Italy let out a soft moan and blushed at this feeling, and Ludwig blushed and stopped.
"I-I want to continue this erm... Naked..." Germany laughed slightly.
Italy got the cue "Er... Ok~" he laughed happily throwing himself at Germany "But, you got to be nice~" he smiled happily.
Germany laughed and took off his shirt and pants, then watched Italy copy him.
"Ve~ Ti amo Doitsu~" Italy smiled.
"Ich libe dich..." Germany blushed a bit and kissed Italy again, rubbing the Italian's boxers gently with hi hands.
Italy stopped to let out a moan "Germany~ Stop it~" he laughed a bit.
Germany ignored him and kept rubbing the italian, only after pinning him down again, after a while Italy began moaned more and grind against his hand.
"Germany~!" Italy huffed a bit "I won't last long if you keep that up..." He blushed "Y'know I am a virgin right!" he whined grinding a bit harder.
The German laughed, "Hey, if its your first time I will keep this up till you cum then, so you will be wetter in a since~"
Italy blushed half way getting it "Ok then~" Italy whined a bit.
Eventually his breathing quickened and he came all over his underwear, "Germany! Your so mean now my nice underwear are ruined~!" he whined a bit, Germany laughed and pulled down Italy's pair then lowered his face to Italy's.
"You're so cute, Italy~" ha laughed and licked up the Italian.
Italy blushed out if embarrassment and kept looking up at the ceiling, letting a few moans escape.
Germany blushed "Geez, Italia your such a turn on..." He laughed and climbed up to Italy kissing his lips softly.
Italy laughed "Shut up~" he smiled and lowered his hand on the German happily letting out a "Ve~".
Germany blushed and began to grind against the Italian's hand, "You know if you get me hard I will help myself to you~" he smirked licking his lips.
Italy blushed a bit "Fine..."
Germany laughed "Now, look what you've gone and done..." He lifted off of his hand and happily pulled off his boxers revealing his large mass to the italian.
Italy winced a bit seeing how large it was, "Oh, crapioli" Italy blushed a bit "Why are you Germans, always so fucking large?" he whined.
Germany laughed and began to grin up against the itlaian's, in which Italy let out a few more moans, "Germany your such a tease~!" he somewhat laughed.
Germany blushed "Fine I guess you don't want a lot more of the teasing..." he smiled as he kept grinding up on the italian, and tried to slip a finger into his ass.
Italy let out a startle whine, "Germany, that hurts!"
Germany laughed and kissed the Italian trying to make as much of the pain go away, he paused before he inserted the second, "I'm sorry, but it will be worth it soon~" Germany nuzzled him happily and went back to the grinding and kissing, then inserted the second in which Italy whined a bit, Germany stretched him a bit and slowly inserted a third, then a forth to be safe.
After a while he stopped kissing the italian, "Do you feel ok?" Germany blushed. Italy nodded a bit. "I can't believe, we are doing this..." he laughed a bit and slowly inserted into the Italian little by little.
Italy gasped and cried a bit, Germany frowned, and kissed Italy again, while using one of his free hands to give Italy a soft handjob.
Eventually after a lot of tussling around, Italy adjusted and was letting out plenty of moans.
Germany blushed his face tinted a dark red, and moaned a long, "Mein gott, Italia Ich libe diche..." he kept moaning.
Italy smiled and happily humped Germany's hand while being fucked.
Germany moaned near edge and began to quicken his thrusts, and hit Italy's prostate.
Italy let out an abundant of whines and moans which turned Germany on more.
"Ah~ Italy you... Feel so... Good~" Germany moaned happily.
"Same to you, doitsu~" Italy moaned cumming on the German's and his stomach.
Germany moaned louder and quickly pulled out the quickest he could and came all over Italy.
"Ah! Italy I'm sorry, your a mess!" Germany rambled.
Italy laughed "Its ok~ It always will be ok with you~" he smiled and jumped on-top of Ludwig and began to lick his stomach and dick off, "I love you~" he mumbled happily and finished up.
Germany smiled as Italy laid down next to him to sleep, and cuddled him "Ice libe dich~" not having a single worry in the world.

-Yay First Smut! Is it good? Please tell me I hope it is! :3 I hope you all liked it!!! Well I will leave now and publish this part, remember leave any ships you want me to do in the first chapter-