18

I put the puppy down outside of the room and shut it and when I turned around Grayson was there he pinned me up against the door and we stared to make out he picked me up and carried me to the bed and then plopped me down on the bed and then we continued to kiss he slipped his hands down my waist and slipped my shorts down and then my panties he unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down with his underwear and then shoved all of his self in me I moaned at loudly and he thrusts into me faster with each thrust , I screamed "i think I'm going to cum " and he say go ahead and I did and then he did the same and he took his self out and we covered up with a blanket and laid there and my eyes got heavy and I then everything went black ..

An hour or two later
I wake up to feel a pair of strong arms around me I look over to see a shirtless Grayson sleeping , I slipped my self out of his tight grip and got up and went to Ethan's room he was laying in his bed I said care if I join you he said come on in but lock the door and I went to Ethan's bed and laid down next to him and he put his arm around me and I said I want a baby I already told Grey that but I don't want him to be the dad I want you to be .