"Then they won't be able to try and keep you, because you already have me." Logan smirked.

Rory nodded hiding her smile by sipping her coffee.

"So what are your plans today?" Rory asked him.

"I don't know. I have a class this afternoon, but I'll probably hang with the guys tonight, why?" Logan asked as he turned to make breakfast.

"I have three classes today so I'll be gone most of the day. I might be at the library until late. You'll have the apartment to yourself for the evening."

Logan nodded. "I'll keep that in mind."

"I'm going take a shower, will food be out here when I'm done?"

"That's the plan, Ace."

She nodded, downing the rest of her cup and shuffling over to get fresh clothes.

"Where is my stuff? I can't find my clothes." Rory said panicking looking through drawers.

"Try the closet."

"Closet? We have a closet?" Rory said looking up at him.

Logan nodded, "the slide doors adjacet from the bathroom."

Rory scurried off to the closet and screamed. "Where the hell are all my clothes!"

Logan sighed putting the ingredients for pancakes down and going to see what's wrong. He finds Rory with a panicking face in the middle of the giant walk in closet.

"Aren't your clothes in here?" He scans the room seeing his suits hanging up and all accessories on shelves on one wall while the other three are all dresses and professional clothing with heels and jewelry on the other three.

"My jeans! My sweaters! My sweats! She's replaced them all! Grandma replaced all my clothes!" Rory wailed.

Logan has never seen a girl act like that looking at designer dresses and things, ever.

"My sister, Honor was in charge of your things, I'll call her and see what happened. In the meantime, you should probably find something."

"Right. Right, you do that." Rory said not paying any attention to what he said as she paces while looking for something casual.

Logan ducks out and goes the kitchen and picks up his phone to call Honor.

It rang twice before getting picked up.

"Hey baby brother how's life with your fiancée."

"She can't find her clothes."

"Okay that's too much information, baby brother."

"No! Geez sis, not that. She's in the closet and can't find her jeans and other clothes she owns. It's all designer."

"What? That doesn't make any sense. I packed everything and made sure it was delivered correctly. And Emily was supposed to - Oh, I see it now. Okay, I'll figure this out. I'll take care of it." Honor concluded.

"Thanks Hon."

"No problem baby brother."

The two say their goodbyes and Logan continues with breakfast. He hears the faint sound of water running.

Rory looked through all the clothes and finally found something school appropriate that's not fancy and screams money. She didn't want that attention. It was a grey knit sweater dress that fell a little below mid-thigh and some black leggings. It was getting colder and it was soft. She found a cream scarf to complement it and she would wear her black overcoat. Her shoes, well after a lot of searching she found ankle boots that were wedges and the color came in black. She sighed then went on the search for her undergarments.

Everything was lace.

She groaned, "Why me?" She hurried and grabbed the black matching set and headed to the bathroom.

The bathroom was big to say the least. There were two sinks, a big mirror above them taking up most of the wall. The cream walls had dark wood accents on the trimming and cabinets.

She opened the tall dark wooden cabinet that was filling the gap between the door and the sinks' counter. The towels, that were on the top two shelves, were soft to the touch in the color navy blue and a silk baby blue robe hung on the back of the door with Rory printed in a cursive over the heart in dark blue. She smiled at that.

The shower was a stand only with a glass door that had two shower heads above with the back wall in a tan tile that complimented the cream walls. There was a bath tub that had jets and the toilet was adjacent to the shower, though it was it's own little room with a slide door. Overall, it was heaven luxury. It was a calming atmosphere and Rory walked across the dark wooden floor, placing her clothing on the sink counter, on the side she wanted. Then went to the shower. She noticed that all their toiletries were there as well and in the right places.

'Maybe it won't be so bad.' Was all Rory thought.