"Well my name is Nessy, I have two brothers and  sometimes , I work with them at the comic book store, I am 18 but close to nineteen, I'm turning nineteen in about a month...." Nessy paused for a couple of seconds, she didn't knew what else to say.

"there not a lot of special things about me, I'm a pretty boring girl" she finished and stoop up from David's lap to go sit on the fountain, where she could face all the boys.

"Boring?" Paul smirked

" you don't look like it, I mean, you look like you love to have fun" Paul winked at her as he finished. Nessy, for like the thousand time that night, blushed. The boys chuckled at her, she was blushing really easily and they all found it pretty cute.

"wait you said you were working at the comic book store?" Dwayne asked, he looked a bit surprised. "Yeah, my parents... well my brothers own it so, sometimes, I work there a little, to have some money and also to help them out a little bit ." She smiled a little before taking a bit of her rice.

" what is your family name?" David asked.

"Frog, why?" She asked, confused at why the boys had shocked expressions on their faces. The boys all looked at each others for a moment before answering, they knew the two frog brothers were hunters and let's just say they didn't liked the fact that their mate was related to them. "Nothing, don't worry about it" David finally replied nonchalantly, he couldn't let her know...not now anyway.

When they were done eating, David called Marko over to him. He whispered something in his ear while looking at Nessy whit a smirk. Nessy frown curiously, wondering what David had whispered in Marko's ear. Marko nodded and walked away only to come back with a jewel bottle in his hands. He handed it to David as he smirked. David opened the bottle and took a sip. Nessy looked at him as he did so, she was a little bit confused now.

"Drink Nessy, be one of us" David spoke as he handed her the bottle. Nessy looked at it for a couple of seconds without moving. She had never drank alcohol in her life and she didn't wanted to change that tonight. She shook her head slowly before speaking.

"N-no Thanks, I...I'm sorry but I...i never drank alcohol before" the boys all looked at each other

"Don't worry, it doesn't taste bad, it's really good" Dwayne tried to convince her but she still refused. She shook her head again.

"No, it's okay, I'm fine without it" she protested again, she didn't liked the pressure they were putting on her.

The boys all noticed how uncomfortable she had became and they didn't liked it at all, they wanted her to be happy and comfortable around them, not stressed and scared. David looked at all the boys before signaling at Marko to put the bottle away. He knew he couldn't force her to drink the blood, it would scare her, it would make her lose the trust she had in them and David didn't wanted that at all so he decided to drop it. He knew tough, that they would have to turn her with another way, a way that she would probably hate but he knew it was for the best.

"It's okay then, we won't force you to do anything if you don't want to" David spoke while giving the bottle back to Marko. The boys all felt sad that she didn't drank, they wanted her to be one of them, forever.

Nessy smiled a little "thank you" she replied.

~~~

The five kept talking for a while until Nessy became tired, she was yawning and her eyes were closing.

"I think it's time to bring the princess home" David considered while looking at nessy. The boys all nodded sadly, they didn't wanted her to leave them. They all went outside to their bikes and brought her back to the boardwalk.

"Thank you for tonight, I had a lot of fun" Nessy smiled at all of them as she spoke

"Oh sweetheart, the pleasure is all ours" David replied before he kissed the back of her hand. The boys then all told her good night before they rode off.

Nessy smiled to herself as she walked back to the comic book store. She entered it only to see her brothers with pissed expressions on their face.

"Where the fuck were you Nessy? You were gone for more than five hours!" Edgar half screamed

"I'm sorry, i-i met some people and went on a ride with them...I'm sorry" the two boys glared at her before they gave her a speech about how she shouldn't go out with people she just met and bla bla bla. she went to bed after.

She fell asleep while thinking about the four boys she had just met . She thought, even after the small amount of time she had spent with the, that she was falling for them...for all of them. The boys were making her feel safe, happy and wanted without doing anything specific , just their presences made her feel good. . She found it weird to feel like this but she didn't really paid attention to it, she loved the feeling too much.