Angry Carter part 2

Jessie looked at Carter as his pants and boxers fell down. She hesitated and tried not to look down at Clark. "You're going to do what I say. Understand me?" He said sitting beside Jessie. She was silent but nodded a little. Carter put his hand on her head. "You know what to do." He said making her sit up. Jessie stared at Clark, put her hand on the shaft and licked the tip slowly. "Mmm.." Carter moaned watching. She sucked the tip lightly as he begged for more. Jessie sucked down to the shaft and sucked hard all over. "Yes!" he moaned loudly. She ran her tongue to the tip slowly. "Ahh.." Carter sighed in pure pleasure.

He pushed her off and pinned her down by her wrist taking Clark in one hand and rubbing the tip against her slit slowly before sticking it in and moving in and out of her. "More baby!" moaned Jessie. He started thrusting in and out and moaned. "Ahh! Yes!" Carter moaned louder as he thrusts harder. "You're so tight!" He moaned. "And you're so big!" screamed Jessie. He grinned thrusting. "Oh yeah baby! Call me daddy!" yelled Carter. "Ugh, yes daddy!" Jessie screamed breathlessly.

Carter took himself out, layed down. "Ride me!" he demanded, she climb on top of him and started riding him slowly. He watched and moaned throwing his head back in ecstasy. "Right there, baby girl." Carter moaned more. Jessie rode him faster and harder moaning. "Carter!" she screamed. "I'm about to c-cu-" Jessie couldn't even finish her sentence as she climaxed at the same time as Carter and both moaned each other's names. "You're so wonderful." said Carter breathing heavily.