•9•

Mall, September 15th, 5:05 pm.

Hiro followed Violet lost in his thoughts.

'How do I cover this up? I need ideas... what do I tell her? Wilbur is dead because of me? Yeah she'd definitely kill me.'

He finally snapped back to reality.

He looked at Violet, "So.... what now?"

"I guess we can look around." She shrugged.

Hiro nods, "Alright."

So they left the arcade, and went down the escalator, and walked around the second floor, they were talking

Violet was looking at a map of the mall, they had opened several new places lately, so she looked through the maps of the three floors.

"Hey Hiro. There's a movie theatre on the bottom floor. Wanna check it out?"

"Oh. Sure." Hiro nods.

Violet and Hiro went down another escalator, and entered the theatre, they saw show times above the ticket booth, and looked at the movies.

"Let's see. There's a horror movie called the shed." Violet looked.

"Uh- No tHanKs horror movies scare me-" he started to sweat.

"Alright. There's a movie called in love with my best friends boyfriend."

"UH- that just sounds like a weird movie-"

"Yeah you make a point there." Violet looked at other titles.

"What kind of theatre is this. I've never even heard of these before." Violet looked confused.

"Let's just do something else." Hiro grabbed her hand, walking forward.

Violet looked at his hand, and back up at him.

"Hiro are you sure you're okay?" Violet tilted her head.

"I'm fine Violet." He said, taking her to a photo booth.

"Why don't we take some pictures."

"Alright. I suppose."

They stepped into the photo booth after Hiro put money in the slot.

They posed several times as the photo booth took pictures of them.

Hiro inhaled and exhaled putting his arm over Violets shoulder

She looked at him now a little confused, she noticed how he'd been acting extremely nervous and flirty around her.

'Tell me Hiro doesn't have a thing for me- ah don't be ridiculous Violet he knows you have a boyfriend.'

She looked back at the camera with a nervous expression across her face, and the photobooth snapped a picture.

Hiro got up out of the photo booth and grabbed the pictures. He handed them to Violet with an awkward laugh.

She put them in her pocket.