He slowly, and seductively pulled it down. Then he started to give you kisses on your inner tight, making sure that he doesn't touch that reagion, you wanted him most. You breathed heavily by this point and he almost drove you crazy, thet he ignored that part. You gripped into his hair and pulled him up, in the same level as your face, and looked deeply into his eyes. Then you kissed him, and when the two of you parted you felt him, pushing you down.

"I think we should start the action part, don't you think?" you said. "Strip down, or I have to rip these off of you." you smiled, pointing at his newly brought shirt, and his jeans.

"As you wish..." he panted  out, and pulled his shirt off. You saw his perfect body in the dim lights, and it seemed even more perfect, with all the shadows over his pale skin. The birthmarks and moles over his bare chest. You saw as his LED turned to some reddish color, but maybe it seemed a bit like... Pink? That's not on the normal color palette of what a LED should be able to turn into. Not even sexual purposes androids are able to turn pink.

But you didn't cared. As Connor shoved himself into you, a wave of pleasure rushed through your whole body, and as he slowly started moving you felt like your lower parts went numb from the pleasure. You scrached Connor's back as you tried to get a grab on him, and pull him closer. You were panthing heavily, sometimes making noises you didn't expect to come out of your mouth.

Soft moans, and heavy breathing filled the air as the two of you almost became one. You felt the tension growing between you two, and you felt as the pressure in your lower stomach was gathering. Both of you were close to that final glorious moment, when you reach your climax.

You pulled Connor into one last kiss, and you felt as the tension inside you reached it's maximum. You bit into Connor's lips, as you cum, and by that you felt as Connor finished his race with the pleasures too.

He slowly pulled himself out, and then fell to the bed next to you. You looked at him panthing and smiling, as he tried to catch his breath.

"I didn't knew androids could be breathless too." you chuckled.

Connor smiled at you. "I didn't knew either."

You snuggled back into his arms, and shut your eyes. You don't know how much time passed like this, but soon Connor said "(Y/N)! Wake up. It' 8:40. If you don't hurry, you will be late from your shift."

You sat up in the bed like electricity zapped you. Work! Right. You needed to get ready. 

When the cold air touched your skin you got goosebumps, but you didn't care. "Don't look!" you said to Connor as you jumped out of the bed totally naked. You rushed to your wardrobe, and yhecked what was inside. Well, you didn't really wash much in the past few weeks, so you couldn't really pick an outfit, you just took, what was still inside the closet. It could be worse though. Then you rushed to the bedroom, and closed it after yourself. You hurriedly showered, then put on the chlothes you found. A pair of navy blue jeans, and a white shirt. It was a bit transparent, and your last bra, that was in the wardrobe was red, so it was a bit emarassing. Well, you won't take down your jacket for the rest of the day.

When you were ready, you brushed your hair, and washed your teeth. You ran downstairs, almost falling off the stairs. Connor stood in the hall with a paperbag. You assumed there was food in it. You just hopped into your winter-heels (as you called them) and grabbed the bag. You gave Connor a fast peck on his face.

"Eat your breakfast slowly, I don't want you to choke on pancake in the office, and here's your leather Jacket. It's not really cold outside, liek -2 Celsius, but the sun is shining, so you'll be alright. Don't take your jacket off though!" Connor was shouting the last sentence to you as you ran outside to hop in the already waiting taxi.