good to bad in a flash

It was a early Saturday morning, Prodigy, Roc, Princeton and Austin woke up just after sunrise. They got up and put on shirts and walked out the back of the tent, not the front cause everyone else was sleeping. They crept out of the tent quietly, They walked around the tent to find Keisha awake making breakfast for everyone.

Prod: "whats for breakfast Keish?"

Keisha: "uh bacon, homefries, and Steak."

Austin: "thats morso like dinner."

Prince: "you see its a tradition we do, every morning we wake up and we're camping she makes us something, like always the first morning is Steak."

Austin: "whats next tacos?"

Roc: "acually tacos is next, good job dude." Austin had his shocked face on.

Ray and Jess woke up to people talking, they got up and went outside the way they woke up(Ray with no shirt on and Jess completly clothed) Juliah and Dylan woke up to the smell of steak.

Prod: "so what are we gonna do today?"

Ray: "i was thinking about being on the beach then walking around."

Prod: "ok lets see if the OMG Girlz wanna join."

Jess: "when they wake up."

Juliah: "do they have swings and monkey bars here?"

Ray: "yeah they do you wanna go on one?"

Juliah: "yeah."

Ray: "Jess were going to the playground wanna come?"

Jess: "ok."

Ray: "Keisha we're going to the playground!"

Keisha: "no you're not, you're eating first."

Juliah: "it's ok we can eat then go." They sat down at the picnic table and started eating breakfast. When they were done Ray, Jess, Juliah and Dylan went off to the play ground. They walked down the path.

Jess: "which way?"

Ray: "well the arcade is the left lane which leads to bathrooms and the arcade and other came spots so we could go either way, walk thru the beach to get to the playground or walk down the left path past the bathrooms and the park."

Jess: "the beach way."

Ray: "good thinking." Ray and Jessica were holding hands, Dylan was holding onto Ray's right hand and Juliah was holding onto Jess's left hand. They past the beach and into the playground.

Juliah: "i'll be on the monkeybars!" running off towards the monkeybars

Dylan: "i'll be on the swings!" running towards the swings.

Jess: "we'll be here watching you!" ray and Jess sit on a bench.

Ray: "i remember coming here when i was a kid."

Jess: "really?"

Ray: "yeah, you see when i was a kid i loved to go on swings and do crazy stuff, i used to have Krumping battles on the stage." Points to the feild and a stage. "you see i was on that stage every time i came here, I used to be in this thing called Tommy the Clown, it was really fun."

Jess: "memories...I had to leave all of mine back in Philly."

Ray: "yeah."

Juliah and Dylan ran around some more, 30 minutes later they were tired so they hopped on our backs and we went back to our camping spot. Everyone was about to go take showers, so they grabbed our new clothes and ran to catch up with the group. Walked down the 'stars path' and took a left, once they reached the end of that path they took a right leading them to the bathrooms and showers. They all walked into a room that said showers, they walked into a stall and locked it, there was only one stall left open, Jess and Ray were waiting for another stall to open up but everyone there just got in the showers so Ray and Jess walked into the stall locked the door and undressed and hopped into the shower. They put shampoo in their hair.