She decides to think about her attachment to him later. Because, first she just wants to be with him, near him, touch him and most importantly talk to him

So, she waits for her chance listening to Taher as her eyes look for him. Once, Aniruddh joins them she quickly skips away nodding towards her dressing room not able to stand and listen to someone else.

She walks towards the door, her mind in humbles as she thinks about what she will speak, how she will start and will she be able to handle if things go wrong.

With a nervous heart she tries the door handle and its unlocked. She pushes it open only to see him standing, his face to the wall infront of them, back to her changing his shirt. She slowly locks the door behind her, not making any noise and gulps not making any noise her eyes raking up and down his back, taking in his hot figure, his back muscle stretching as he changes out of his white kurta into a plain white shirt.

"Hey" Jennifer starts waving a little at him worried about his reply but to her surrpsie he looks up at her waits for few seconds before, he replies "Hey"

"So.." she starts awkwardly having no idea how to proceed, never been in a situation like this, not with him at all.

"So..?" he asks back just as blankly at her and she rakes her head trying to think about something good to say, start with, stepping closer to him she comments"Today was a little hectic hun?"

"Yeah? I didn't think so, I didn't have much scenes at all"he replies back leaving her dumbfounded, having no idea what to say to that she just mumbles out a small "Yeah..."

She looks attempting to start a conversation, she scratches her arm nervously trying to think of something and quickly blurts out
"Well Taher seems like a nice guy. What did you think?"

Harshad looks at her and she has a feeling she has chosen a wrong topic to start off especially as he curtly replies"He is nice"

"Still hate him, as Aditya?" she jokes, going back to their conversation two nights ago when they were walking and how she had joked about hating Arshad.

"Most definitely" he mutters as he turns away from her, now starting to wear his jacket.

She slowly steps towards him, still gauging him as she starts,taking him completely by surprise as he never thought those words would leave from her mouth "Although he is really boring."

"What?" he asks and she smiles happy that he is atleast talking to her. Before she knows it she starts letting out all the things she were thinking through out the day wasn't able to control anymore"Yeah, I know you didn't see me or guessed it. But boy! Wasn't I trying to sign at you. It was so awkward Harshad"

She whined at the end making him chuckle at her adorableness as he watched her perching herself softly on his  dressing table right infront of him as she continues "I mean he is a good guy and might be a great actor. But all his jokes were kinda lame.."

She waves her hands in the air rolling her eyes as she says, shocking Harshad that she knew about the flirting "And I wanted to leave from there because he was constantly flirting with me"

Before he could ask her about it she moans, her eyes showing sadness that kills him in return" whole day you weren't their and I wasn't able to talk to you. What the hell were you doing today?! "she asks unable to control anymore, wanting to know why he was not beside her today

"I - I.."Harshad stammers not really having a clue as to say anything, not wanting to give away the fact that he was jealous.

"What? Every time I looked at you, either you were not looking or had that glum face. You didn't even smile back at me?" she pushed, hurt clearly evident in her hazel eyes and instead of making him sad, he felt assured that she was into him just as much.