Chapter One: New life, New me

Why would this happen to me?! I don't get it..we had our family going on the right track and you just RUNIED it!

Brianna Ambers

I just got to my new town, I hate it, it's so ugly and disgusting and dirty I wish I was back home in Florida but of course of my stupid dad's work we had to move again..My dad works for the Navy so I understand why we're moving so much I just wish we could stay back in Florida because I miss my best friend Mia Groom, she was the Best friend to me we would laugh and cry together I was there through her first break up and so was she when I had my first break up.

The moving van gets here and I help Un-pack the van I start giving the boxes to my Older sister Jacklyn she's only a year older then me but she treats me like I'm 10 sometimes, It gets annoying sometimes but I get used to it. "Could you go any fast Dumb ass?" Jacklyn exclaimed, I call back at her "Shut up!" She Rolls her eyes and takes the box out of my hand.

We finished unpacking the van so I start unpacking my boxes for my room, Jacklyn comes in my room and says "You still having those Anime posters in your room?" Then Jacklyn starts laughing hysterically. "Oh really? Are you still going to have those Doug the pug posters up?" Jacklyn stares at me in complete shock and walks away I start laughing and start putting my stuff away.

Mia Groom

Ugh, I miss her so much! She was literally my whole life, now she's gone! My mom calls down to me to tell me Dinner is ready and I grab my phone and start working my way down the stairs my younger brother Nick who is 12 years old Rolls his eyes and says to me "God, Could you hurry up I need to eat so we can go to my soccer game!" I stare at mom and dad and make a face at them because I told them before that I didn't want to go.

My mom mouths a word to me "A word please." I roll my eyes and follow her into our Kitchen, "Can't you just be happy for your brother for once?! He is only 12 Mia." She says as quiet as possible, "Ugh, I told you before these stupid soccer game's are boring and all I do is sit there." I tell her. "Whatever." My mom says then walks back to the table, I start to walk my way to the table and then I start seeing my phone go off, "It's Brianna!" I exclaimed, I ran up the stairs to my bedroom and answered her FaceTime call. "I'll be back." My dad says getting up from the table clenching his fists, "Honey, Wait it's Brianna let her be alone okay?" My mom said in a calm voice.

My dad walked back to the table and they all started to eat. "OMG, I miss you SO much Mia!" Brianna says almost crying, "So do I, I have to go to my stupid brother's soccer game too." I reply rolling my eyes, "Ah, well you know you could see a cute boy?" We both start laughing and I tell her I have to eat dinner, I walk downstairs and see my parents getting ready to go to my brother's soccer game I quickly get my coat on and store my dinner in the fridge and hope it will still be good!