What is going on?

My eyes fluttered open. Sun bright in my ears. I hear waves smashing against the sand. Wait what am I talking about? I sat up and saw that I was sat on a beach. I looked around, no one to be seen. I nitice though that Harry was passed out next to me.

"Harry. Harry"

"What? Louis, piss off."

"Urm, Harry. its Hannah. you need to wake up"

"Oh sorry Hannah, ' he sat up and looked around, ' Ahhhhhhhhh hhhh..." she screamed. Kinda like a girl.

"I know,  Harry I know its bad but we'll find a way out of here! Dont worry."

"My phone, I've got my phone" he said. He stood up and Pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Three bars" he said.

I tried to stand up and then notice a long, bleeding cut down my legs. My jeans were wripped half way.

"Ow ow ow" I said.

"Oh my god, Hannah, are you okay?" he said holding me so I didnt fall. He led me down and wripped the sleeves off his shirt and wrapped them around my wound.

"You should be a doctor Harry"

"Really? I think I'm a better singer to be honest"

"You are amazing! anyway, see if you can ring one of the boys"

"Okay." he said and Dialled Louis' number.

"Hello" said louis (on speaker).

Harry's POV

"Its Harry"

"Oh my god harry where have you been, we've been looking for you everywhere. Where are you?"

"We're stranded on an island."

"Harry, this is no time for jokes"

"Louis, im not joking. The helicopter crashed on an island somewhere. You need to help find us!"

"Okay Okay, we will. We are not telling Simon though."

"Fine Whatever just come and find us please! we flew towards the USA and then back and there was a huge storm"

"Wait, have you been saying We and Us? Are you with Hannah?"

"Yeah"

"I better let Kyle know"

"Okay"

"Look we'll find you in no time okay Harry"

"Okay Bye"

"Bye"

I looked around and Hannah wasnt there.

"Look" I heard her say. She was over by a tree. She had made a shelter. One floor was on the ground the other was in a tree. She was good.

"How did you-"

"10 years of girlscouts" she said. Aw.

"Oh right. Clever you."

"What did Louis say?"

"Theyre going to find us"

"okay"

"Im hungry"

"Well, Mr Styles, I made you a fishing stick. Use it" she said throwing a stick with a sharp knife on the end.

"Okay" I walked into the sea and started Stabbing at fish. After ten minutes, I caught one.

"I got one I got one!!" I cheered.

"Well done Harry!" She said and pulled it off the stick! "I got some bananas and coconuts to drink. Well not the bananas but-"

"Bananas!" I yelled and started eating one.

it was getting dark and Hannah was setting up a fire for us.

"Harry?"

"Yes babe"

"Im scared" she said cuddling up to me beside the fire.

"Me too. Me too" I said and kissed her on the head. I really like her.

She fell asleep on my lap so I took her to the shelter and put her to bed. Shes clever, she found some old sheets that had floated up on shore fron the paracute and use it as a blanket. she made a bed out of wood and washed leaves. I layed down beside her.

"Goodnight" I whispered and fell asleep.