date?

Aaliyah pov;
I wake up at 8:30am (early) so i can be up and ready for brunch with 2pac. I lay in bed and gather my morning thoughts, 5 minutes after doing that i finally get out of bed and go to the bathroom and wash my face with my favorite black soap, it usally takes me five to seven minutes to do. And once im done with that i go into the shower and sing my favorite sadé songs her music makes me so happy!. I finally gather myself out of the shower and get dressed in a nike crop top, adida baggy jeans, nike gym shoes and a nike bucket hat. My makeup is my usual light makeup and my outfit is my basic tomboy fly shit. Usally i would eat breakfeast by now, but. I wanna have room for brunch with 2pac. I passed the kitchen and look at the clock and see that its 11:11AM, i make a wish that my "date" 2pac goes well. *ring* *ring* 2pac is calling my home phone! I rush as fast as i can to answer the phone and kim (who is still here from spending a night) is rolling her eyes while smiling as she heads to the bath room. I finally get to the phone and i answer it with butterflies in my stomach "yes?...." i say. "hey baby girl i was wondering if you wanted to stop at my place before we go?, ill drive you there." He says as my heart races. I reply as my voice is shaking "sure i- i- would lo-ve thatt". "You good liyah?" He replies and im worried he notices how nervous i am to talk to him. "Yeah, more than good to be quite honest with you." I said. '' well i cant wait to see you, 12?" He said. "Sure im already ready so its good" i replied. "Great can't wait to see you baby girl" he said as i felt my heart sing. "You too, bye" i said. "Bye" he said. I hang up the phone and look to kim with the biggest smile and before i could say word she starts mock me. "Baby girl!" She says as she mocks me. "Shut up" i say as im laughing. "Well i would love to stay but i have to go because i have to work but ily liyah, stay safe!" Kim says. I replied "bye kimmy ill miss you, you're always welcomed". "Aww bye liyah" she said. "Bye kim" i said. As i watched kim left i realised that i should leave aswell so i can go to 2pacs house. As i walk to my car kim says, "i know where you're going!". "Bye kim..." i say laughing going into my car. I play my sadé cd in my car while singing and non stop thinking about pac. I realised as im singing im close to his house and its also close to 12. 5 minutes later i pull up to his drive way and im happy. I see him already standing outside. I park my car and get out and walk up to him and hug him. "Hey liyah" he said. "Hey pac" i said. "You wanna go inside?" He says. I reply "would love to". As i go inside i notice how nice his house is. "Wow" i manage to say. He bites his lip and smiles and says "you like huh?". The way he bit his lip made me melt. I replied "i love it". We go and sit down on his sofa and talk for a half hour until we realised how hungry we were. "Im so hungry" i say. "Ill take of that. Lets go to the breakfeast joint." He replied. I feel soo taken care of. "Okay lets go" i said with a smile on my face. We get up off his couch and go to his car. We are both smiling and laughing for no reason as we head to his car and he opened my door as my heart was racing. "You first" he said with a smile on his face and i retured a amile and sat on the seat. We were chit n chatting and flirting in his car and then he moves his hand onto mines and he is still driving safely i start to look down and blush while holding onto his hand tight. "So...." i say. "Yes baby girl" he said. (I love when he calls me that.) "Is this a date...." i manage to say nervously. "If you want it to be" he says while he bites his lip. "Then its a date" i say trying to flirt with him. 3 minutes later we get there and head inside, he starts to hold my hand again as i blush. We get up to order our food and he orders first. "I would like a bagel with eggs and a dark roast coffee" he orders and looks to me to order, and i order nervously cause he looked at me. "i would like 2 waffles and a mocha frap" i ordered. "Would that be it" the cashier said. He replies "yeah that would be". The cashier says "your total is 15.43". I start to pull out 6.50 which was the cost of my food. He says "well the man pays for his girl on a date. Put that back in your purse". Im his girl?!?!? My heart is racing. "Okay pac" i say as i smile. We go to our table and sit and hold hands under the table. "Look whos turning red" he says while biting his lip and smiling. "You can tell?!?!?" I say nervously. "Yeah i can tell" he says with a happy look on his face. I reply shifting topics, "uhhhh i think our food is ready". He turns around and looks for the food. "Oh you're right" he said. We both say thank you and sit there and eat and talk and stare at eachother. Time pass by and we finish and i say "im so full!". "Werent you the one who was hungry?" He said. "Yeah but now im full" i say. "We lets get your pretty ass home" he said. I can feel my heart begin to race and i begin to turn red. Some how i manage to just hold his hand through out the feelings. We leave the resturant and throw away our food once we are done with that he looks at me for 10 seconds and leans in for a kiss and i begin to kiss him back. It was for 20 seconds and it was nothing too sexual, it was just perfect!. "You're perfect liyah" he says to me smiling. I reply "not as perfect as you though!!". "I love you." He said. I kiss him again the same way and tell him i loved him too. "Lets not stay here too long" i say. After i say what i said we begin walking to his car, he opens my car door the same way and i smile the same way. We go back to his house which was 10 minutes away from the resturant. As soon as we got to his house he looks at me and smiles, he said nothing but it felt like he said a million words. "I had such a nice time" i said smiling. "Im glad." He replied smiling. he got out of the car before me to open my door so i didnt have to. I smile and walk to my car and tell him bye and he waves while smiling. I drive back to my place while being happy. His house was only 10 minutes away from mine which was great, which makes it easier to get to his place, you know for the future. Once i get to my place which was around 2:44pm i go to my room and lay and smile. This was the best day of my entire life.