'What are these things then?' He asked again looking down to see her face, just curious on what was going through her head.

'Just unimportant things I guess' She said not wanting to go too deep into it. She didn't want to tell him, but she was thinking about work and that she had to go to a shift later on tonight. She still felt like shit and she was wondering how on earth she would be able to sneak past Sickboy to work.

'Oh come on, you can tell me' Sickboy poked more, trying to get at least a bit more of a conversation out of her. He had been worried all day after what happened this morning and didn't want her to be ill again. He didn't like seeing her in pain or hurting at all.

'Just wondering what your up to later?' Charlie turning it on him. If he was out then she could easily get to work. She just had to feel better by the evening.

'I was just gonna stay here if that's okay with you' He smiled again at her. Once she heard this, she didn't know what to say back. She needed to go to work, but he would never let her go after everything that happened last night. She didn't want to cause another argument between the two of them, but also didn't want to get fired as this was the job that was paying her bills every month.

'Nah, you go out with your friends, I'll be fine' She told him with a smile, trying to be subtle and kick him out of the house for the evening.

'Are you sure? I don't want you being Ill again.' He told her, unaware of what was going through her mind and why she needed him out of the house.

'Honestly you go, have a guys night or whatever you do. I made you miss out the other day, so why not go out tonight with them?' She said to him, trying not cause any suspicion. Just as he was about to reply, there was a knock at the door interrupting the two. Charlie hastily go up to go answer the door,  thanking whoever was behind the door mentally, as it got her out of the situation she had found herself in. As she opened the door, she was greeted with her sister. Charlie sighed, smiling to her letting her come through to the living room. Sickboy had just gotten out of the bedroom when the two sisters got themselves comfortable on the chair in the living room.

'Alright Alison' Sickboy greeted the younger sister as he walked into the living room.

'Alright yourself, didn't realize you were staying the nights as well now' She said smirking back to her older sister.

'Well hes not tonight, hes got the night off' Charlie joked hoping that Sickboy would just be indifferent about what she had just said and just left her for the evening so she could go to work.

'Yeh, well then I'll leave you two sisters to it' He said grabbing his jacket from the bedroom. Charlie had got up to take him to the door to say good bye, but he just pushed her back down.

'I can get myself out of the flat' He joked with her while rolling his eyes. He leant down to give her a kiss, before making his way towards the door. Once he was out the door, the two sisters turned back to each other.

'So its serious with him then?' Alison smirked once again bumping her sisters shoulder.

'Alright, shut up' Charlie retorted rolling her eyes. Alison sensed a bit of hesitation and furrowed her brows.

Why, whats wrong?' Alison asked her sister, it feeling nice being able to have sisterly moments like these once again with her older sister.

'Its just, he was really weird last night when I told him about me working in the club. He didn't like it, even though its none of his business' Charlie relayed onto her sister. Even she had to admit that it was nice to have this sort of relationship with someone again, it wasn't even like Charlie had to try, with her sister the trust came naturally, like it did before she went to jail.