Widely Inappropriate

"Bye, Marissa!"

"Bye, guys! See you tomorrow!" Marissa waves to her friends before jumping off the steps of the bus. She waved some more as the door closed, and the bus drove away before walking the short distance from her bus stop to her younger sister's. She made it there just in time to see their bus come to a full stop.

Seeing her older sister waiting for her, Mackenzie didn't waste time getting off her seat, ignoring the "Careful!" from the bus driver as she rushed down the stairs.

"Hi Kenzie," Marissa greets as her baby sister tackled her.

Maddie walked off the bus at a more sedated pace, making sure to say goodbye to all her friends.

Marissa smiles at her in welcome. "How was school?" she asks, taking hold of both of their hands.

She listened to her sisters' babble about their day as they walked home together.

Melissa was sitting on the porch waiting for her them to come home; catching sight of them, she stood and waved. "Hi, girls!"

Seeing their mom waving at them, Marissa turns to her little sisters. "Last one there as to help mom with the dishes." with that, she started running.

"Not fair!"

"Cheater!"

Ignoring their protests, Marissa laughed as she ran, she could hear them running after her, but knew they wouldn't catch up to her with her long legs.

"First!" she screams as she reaches their mom.

Melissa laughs and gives Marissa a hug. "How was school?"

"Good, I have a Science test on Wedn... aah!" Marissa screams. B\y that time, Maddie and Mackenzie had reached the two of them, and as retaliation, they decided to jump on Marissa. "Get off of me, you little monsters!"

"Never!" both Mackenzie and Maddie scream back.

Melissa laughs as she watches her daughters. "Okay, girls, hurry," she stops them. "We have to get to leave for the studio in an hour and a half."

"Kay."

Mackenzie and Maddie jumped off of Marissa, allowing her to stretch her back. The three of them followed their Mom into the house.

____________________________________________________________________

"Phoenix was rough. You guys got your butts kicked." Abby tells the girls. "Here in Pittsburg, you have one everything, but it's clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country. For years I took the kids by myself. I made sure they're hair was right. I made sure their makeup was right. I put the headpiece on. All the Moms wanna go now because they're reliving their childhood through all of you. And now that's when the trouble happens. I am the leader. I am the teacher. You do what I say. When your Mothers are telling you what to do, that's a conflict. You understand?" she lectures. Her attention focuses on Nia. "Now, Nia, how do you think you did?"

"Well, I think we could have been improved," Nia responds.

Abby nods. "What do you need to improve?"

"Pointing my feet," Nia answers timidly.

"Yeah," Abby agrees. "Very sloppy the feet, the leg, your shoulder, your arm. The same mistake over and over and over, and that pulls the group down." She turns her focus to Chloe. "Chloe, the headband was bad. Next time, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to make sure my headpiece stays on," Chloe replies.

"Could you have prevented that?" Abby asks her. Chloe nods her head. "Yes. Good." she moves on to the pyramid. "The group number will be called 'Electricity.' Can everybody say that."