Alaïa is just what my heart needed.

I strapped her in the car, as I was about to pull away she held my hand to stop me.

"Stay next to me mummy." her sweet little voice rang in my ears setting off a fresh set of tears to fall from my eyes.

"Of course baby, mummy will sit next to you. I will always be there for you and daddy too." I smiled through my tears.

Wolf came from behind me and kissed my cheek before bending down to kiss Alaïa's forehead.

"We love you baby girl and so do your brothers who are very excited to meet you." Oliver finished before we all got in the car and drove back home.

---------

Oliver parked the car, all the way back Alaïa held my hand, a smile gracing her lips making her look so angelic.

Tadgh was at the house taking care of the twins while we were out with Alaïa. Wolf helped her out of the car and held her little hand in his big one making my heart melt at how gentle and sweet he was with her. She was already very much of a daddy's girl.

Wilder and Woodrow were both at the front door waiting with Tadgh beside them. I could sense they were nervous to meet their little sister and they know that she is adopted but they promised to love and protect her with all they had.

"Alaïa, you remember Wilder and Woodrow?" I asked softly.

She nodded shyly and hid behind Wolf's legs, peeking from behind his leg cheekily as she smiled.

"Hello." she squealed out.

"Do you like dogs? We can show you our dog Trousers, would you like that?" Woodrow bent down to her level since the boys had grown a lot with them being six years old now.

She nodded and let go of Wolf's hand and took Woody's making him smile big at me. More happy tears left my eyes seeing them interact together.

Wolf hooked his arm around my waist and pulled me to him as we stepped in following the kids and my dad.

"You know she looked exactly like you at the same age. Although your red was a lot redder than hers." Tadgh confessed looking at Alaïa play with Trousers in the living room.

I smiled and leaned further into Wolf's chest feeling finally complete having Alaïa here with us now.

After Tadgh left, Ollie and I settled on the sofa under a blanket, I had Alaïa sleeping on my lap while I was cuddled In Wolf's arms, Wilder was on the floor surrounded by pillows, Trousers was laid next to him and Woody was on the other sofa with Smoky by his feet, they were all sleeping soundly.

"How are you feeling?" Ollie whispered in the silence of the room, his face lit up by the movie still playing on the tv.

"Tired, fulfilled with life and happy." I smiled up at him.

"Are you feeling better since yesterday," he asked concerned.

Recently I have been feeling dizzy and very tired. I had refused to see a doctor because I just assumed it was because of all the stress of getting all the papers and the house ready for Alaïa.

"I'm fine, I think it was just the stress. Now that she is here I can relax and everything will be back to normal." I tried to reassure both of us.

"You don't think you can be pregnant do you?" he asked, wary of how I would react.

Sometimes we would think I was pregnant by some miracle, each time it was just some silly thing that made me have those symptoms like the flu or something.