"I have killed once, I heard your second time is a breeze. Congratulations, you created the monster you wanted me to be but I'm ok with that."

I kept the gun pointing in his direction, my blood stained the hands just got my heart beating faster. I need to get Wolf out of here before he bleeds out completely.

Without blinking I emptied all the content of the gun, bullet by bullet, into my grandfather's chest. I felt no remorse, no emotion whatsoever as I watched the life drown out of his ice blue eyes.

I was now surrounded by three bodies, two of which were dead and one not far off.

I threw the gun and made sure I could still find a heartbeat coming from Oliver.

I let out a breath when I found one, still, with shaky hands, I patted down his body to find his phone. I found the phone and started calling all the numbers I could to get his out of here as soon as possible.

"FREYAH!" I heard from behind me.

Ryder and Tony both ran towards me, I started crying again relieved to see the two of them.

Ryder saw Wolf and the colour drained from his face as he fell to his knees next to him. I stood up and rant to Tony who held me in his arms as the adrenaline came down, my body catching up with the events, all the aches and painstaking over me.

The ride back was a blur, everyone was yelling like crazy, Tadgh was trying to calm me down but I was in hysterics. All I could think about was if Wolf would make it or not.

Damon drove us to his new girlfriend's place since she was a doctor and could help. We couldn't go to the hospital there was just no time.

The boys carried Wolf into the apartment.

"Lay him on the kitchen counter." the blond woman instructed getting all sorts of things out.

"You are not going to operate on him here, are you? Are you mad? This will kill him! HE CAN'T DIE!" I yelled trying to stay by this side and shoving whoever got too close away.

"I need her out of here!" the blond woman who I assume is Damon's girl gave him a pointed look talking about me.

"WHAT? NO! I'm staying!" I protested shaking my head.

"Freyah darling you can't see this." I hadn't even realised that Everleigh was here.

She slowly unhooked my fingers from Wolf's hand and led me away. I was panicking, they were performing CPR on him, ripping his clothes up to see where his wounds were.

I had to be physically picked up and brought into another room. My heart racing, my thoughts running wild. He had to be ok, this is Wolfgang we are talking about, nothing can bring this man down. He is a Mortimer.

-------------

I fell asleep by his side. Oliver had made it, the bullets were extracted from his torso and he was all patched up. What was left was for him to wake up and be fine all over again.

I never let go of his hand since he was placed in this room we were currently in. Before he was brought into the room Everleigh forced me to get cleaned up and get the wound on my arm caused by the chair stitched up.

I was hearing voices in my sleep, the sound of his voice lulling me back into sleep.

"She hasn't left your side. She refused to leave your side, her dad and her brother had to physically drag her away from you." what seemed to be Ryder's voice rang in my ears.

"That's my girl, we are stuck together like glue." His deep chuckle vibrated all over my body but his laughter turned to coughing.

"Sorry, mate forgot you got shot." Ryder apologised.