"I should have killed you when you were an infant. I saw the trouble in your eyes the moment I met you. I knew you didn't belong here. You were a threat to the men in this family and I couldn't let you taint your brother, that's why I took him under my wing and left you with an abusive father thinking it would break you."

"He was not my father." I seethed through gritted teeth.

"I thought killing your mother would have done the trick but it only made you more determined and you ended up killing my son instead." he ignored my last statement, pacing the room and going back down memory lane.

"That's when I saw the potential in you, to mould you into the perfect little killing machine. Your brother was too soft, but you...you were perfect. All I needed was to get into your head and slowly drive you mad to make you shut down and do whatever I wanted with you. But even then you managed to run away. I must say you hid your tracks very well my dear." he spoke with what resembled to be pride in his voice.

"But you were never quite that good." he patted my cheek as a sign of mockery.

Our matching blue eyes glaring at each other fiercely.

"To my surprise, you started dating a man very much like your father. Henry was perfect for you. He knew how to put you back in your place, he knew how to mess with your mind and make you fall blindly in love with him. Unfortunately, is stupid father tried to meddle with my plans and let his son impregnate another woman than tried to make it seem as if you mutt had done it." he rolled his eyes.

"Henry was the father to Erica's baby?" I asked out loud.

The poor girl got in the middle of all this crap. Though she deserved it since she tried to steal my man away and ended up with me leaving and robbing two years of my life and my sons' lives away from their dad.

"So I got rid of the two idiots and straight away things got easier. The bitch and her child told me all I needed to know and where to find you and the mutt and the rest is history. You always thought you were well hidden but I always kept an eye on you and waited for the right moment to strike. Killing your baby was just a bonus. I wasn't even aiming for you." he chuckled darkly.

My anger was skyrocketing, my wrists and ankles getting burnt my the rope since I was tugging at my restraints to strangle him.

"You are such a sick bastard and you know it. I can't believe I'm related to such a monster." I screamed at his face trying to hold the tears back and show him how strong I truly am.

"You think I'm the monster? Have you looked in a mirror recently? You are worse than me lassie but you won't admit it. You have been living around monsters your whole life. Don't tell me you are naive enough to think that that husband of yours is as good as gold? Or that Tadgh wasn't a mass murderer before meeting your mother. Or even that your beloved brother hasn't shed blood is horrific ways. You may be a smart girl but gosh you are blind and stupid enough to trust them."

He shook his head.

"Don't believe a word he says pumpkin, he is the bad one in this he's just messing with your brain." Tadgh's deep voice rang in the room as if he just appeared from the shadows.

His gun was pointed at my grandfather, the same ice blue eyes clashing together.

"You took your time to arrive, I would have thought we would have been done with this by now, with you dead obviously." my grandfather had made his way to the table where all the decanters were and poured himself a glass of whiskey.

He turned to my dad when Osin popped up from behind him, then Wolf and Tony from the other side of the room, then Damon and Ryder from the main double doors of the room, all guns pointed towards my grandfather ready to shoot.