Cosmic kiss goes wrong

Chapter 7

I had a short rest and woke up in the middle of the night and sneaked into my father's room to get his laptop.

I sneaked in slowly and it was a success. I got his laptop and took it to my room.

I got my laptop and tried to send the information to my phone but it kind of failed cause father's laptop had a password.

"Oh Lord!🤦🏾‍♀️," I said
"Now I have to guess" but luckily it was my mother's name. So I quickly sent the files to my laptop and took his laptop back to his room.

"Ohk. Now I have to read," I said taking in a deep breath.
And I continued from where I had stopped.

"If one gets to close to them, it is first love then obsession and then destroyed (LOD)"

"Many mohopions have their mate or soul mate that they be with forever. It's very difficult to know you mate. Except all mates share dreams "

"Mohopions also have a guardian and the guardian is never allowed to fall in love with the one they are guarding"

"Why does father even have this?," I asked myself but I continued to read.

"To tell one his a complete mohopion, he or she has a tattoo that represents their abilities (powers)"
"The tattoo is either in the neck, arm or ankle"

My heart began to race so I checked those parts in my body and luckily I was clean.
"Oh thank God am not one," I said dumping myself on the bed.

"I better sleep now," I said turning my laptop off and keeping it safe under my bed and slept off.

The sweet smell of strawberry spray arouse again waking me up from my sleep.

"Really!"

"I thought you hated vanilla so i_," and she suddenly pauses and her eyes widened and her mother dropped as if she had seen a ghost pass by.

"What?!,"I asked her.

"Your eyes!,"she said in shock. My heart began to race.

"What's wrong with my eyes,"

"That are swollen," she shouted.

"It's like you didn't have enough rest,"

"Bitch!," I yelled taking heavy breaths and walked to the washroom angrily. And took a shower.

We rashed so as we catch up with the school bus since we were already kind of late.
Lessons we're fine. And no Katlyn in my life since she had chicken pox. Sad news to the rest but good to me.

Well school was fabs but incomplete since Sebastian was not there and I think I have some feelings for him now.
I checked all his favorite hung out places but he was no where to be seen.

I went to my locker after lessons to pick my French book from my locker and a small piece of brown paper fell from it.

             Please meet me at the
               Cafeteria after lessons
                                  Yours Seb 💓

"Hey Twinks, I won't be coming home early today," I said to Twinkle.
"Why?"

"Ah_ah_ well cause I have extra lessons," I lied in hesitation.

"Your like one of the top students. Why do you have extra lessons?"

"Exactly! That's why"

"Have fun with Sebastian. I will cover up for you"

"How di_"

"Your a bad liar," she said and winked.

I gave a slight sill smile of shame and walked to the cafeteria and found him    walking around impatiently.