Jiro x Reader // Similar

Walking home you noticed a cat! It was super fluffy and its eyes were different colours! It was super friendly too, it rubbed around your ankle until you reached down and started to pet it.

You soon realized your shift started soon. "Sorry, but I have to get to my part time job now.." You say goodbye and part ways with the cat, feeling a bit guilty.

You soon reached the building, opening the back doors to the small family barbecue restaurant you worked at. You liked it because it was just enough far away from school that nobody knew you worked there. "Im back!" You didn't hear a return but just assumed your co workers were busy. You changed your cloths and put on an apron and headed out.

"Ah Y/n, table 5 needs orders taken and these drinks-" "On it." "Thank you.." You could see the relief of you co workers face. Heading over to the table you grabbed the tray of drinks and set them down.  "Here are your drinks, have you decided what to- ... eat" Suddenly you realized its over.

Jiro Yamada, a particular boy who is in your class who looks like a delinquent is sitting with what looks like his family. Right in front of you. The smaller one started saying his order and you nervously took out your notepad, feeling him watching you as you took their orders.

As you brought them their order, and many other tables their order, cleaning tables, you couldn't help but get the feeling that Yamada guy was watching you.

God.. please don't make me run into him tomorrow.

~~

After you got home you started to get anxiety of what he would say to you if he saw you again. "No.. no.. Im over thinking it.. Maybe.."

~~

The next day at school you got to class, lo and behold, The Yamada guy is staring at you again, it begins to start freaking you out, and you finally decided enough is enough.

You came up to him at lunch time and was going yo ask him what this whole thing is about "Um.. Yamada-san.. Can I talk to you?" Not noticing his friends were right behind him, they started to chuckle and say 'ooh~' he turned a little pink at the corners of his cheeks and slammed his fist on the table. "Shaddup! But uh.. y-yeah sure"

You led him to a particular spot of the school that nobody really goes around anymore.
"Why are you staring at me." You said bluntly. Then he turned a bright pink "O-Oh? You noticed? Well actually-" "Please whatever you do dont tell anyone that I work there!" "Wait, so that was you?"

Then, it was your turn to turn pink. "There was a girl yesterday at this restaurant that oddly looked similar to you, I kept staring because I was confused if it was you or not, and today I kept staring because you looked so different yet so similar!"

You couldn't believe you ratted your own self out like that. Damn.. I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"Actually I was wondering, since you work AND go to school, how are ya doing all of this? Going to school, working part time and being one of the students with the highest grades?"
"Wait are you complimenting me?" "Y-yeah.. You also look really similar to one of these anime characters I really like-"

"You like anime? Me too... i've been too scared to actually tell anyone.." You said blushing slightly  "I guess we are kinda similar huh?" "You should call me Jiro, I dont care about formalities n' stuff." "O-Oh.. Ok then Jiro-san.."

~~

"Yoo! Y/N!!" You snapped your head around quickly to the familiar voice. "not so loud!" You whisper shouted at him. "Sorry! Jus' really excited you know? Never once went shopping with a girl before!" He said while somehow looking proud. "Well, its not like its anything special, you asked me to take you to this anime store." "Ha.. guess your right.. just getting ahead of myself huh? Haha~" Jiro let out a playful laugh that had a hint of disappointment in it.

Is something wrong?

~~

"I spent WAYYY too much money!! Nii-chan is sure gonna give me a good lecture.." Jiro slumped while walking "You have a- Oh thats right, you have an older brother and a younger brother." You said walking beside him. "Huh? How did ya know that?" "Remember when you went to the restaurant I worked at? That was your older brother and younger brother I presumed?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot, yeah those are my brothers, we live together. Saburo, my younger brother is an ass.. but I gotta admit he is smartie. I really look up to my older brother though," Jiro said with a faint smile. "Ah, that sounds nice.." You said kind of sadly.

must be nice.

"Yeah, To be honest, I love my fami- Huh? You ok?" Jiro put a hand on your shoulder and snapped you back to your senses. "Yes! Im totally fine, its just, Im an only child. Ive always wondered what it would be like to have an older or younger sibling." "You can take Saburo-" "Thats not what I meant!"

~~

"Gee, You didn't have to walk me back to my house~!" "Stop acting like you're a girl on a date." "Yes.." Jiro straightened up. "Actually Y/N, Ive had a lot of fun today.. and.. I was wondering.. if... er, uhm.. You would actually.. like to go on a d-" A smaller boy, with one green eye and one blue eye came crashing out of the door. "JIRO ITS YOUR TURN TO DO THE DISHES- Oh, whats this!?"

"Saburo you just had to ruin the moment didn't you!" Jiro said getting red faced. "Sorry Y/N, I gotta go, I guess Ill see you tomorrow at school." "Its fine, also to answer your question, Yes, Ill go on a date with you.. see you tomorrow!"

You walked off and left a red faced Yamada brother in front of his house. "Jiro was that-!" "GET OUT OF THE WAY! ////"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~