Chapter 2 The Misson

Masky POV
I wake up and see Toby still asleep I my arms.
He's so cute when he's sleeping. I think just then Toby slowly open his eyes.
"Morning" I said
" morning" Toby say sleepishly
Masky, Hoodie and Toby report to my office. We here in our minds
Ahhhhh" toby screams
"You ok" I arsk as Toby is still getting used to it
"Y-yea" he said. We get up and get dress, a few hours later we come out of slenders office and start grabbing our gear. We have two houses to target tonight one with two adult a and the other two adults and two kids. Hoodie is going to take the first house and me and Toby are going to take the second because the more people. Once we're ready we wait till night fall then head out.

Toby's POV
I grab my two hatches and put my goggles and mask on. Once night fell me and Masky  headed off two the house, we find an open window and slowly jump in. Masky heads u stairs to find the adulation and I slowly walk down the corridor and find a pink door, I quietly open and and see two little girls one around 5 and the other 2 .
I grab my hatchets and throw one splitting one of the girls head and the other in the girls chest I go to retrace my hatches and just as I walk out the door I see the dad with a knife. All of the sudden he throws it and it hit me in the arm ( I'm this story Toby can feel pain)
"AHHHHHH" I scream as I fall to the ground.

Masky POV
"AHHHHHH" I heard someone scream then I realise
TOBY!!!!! My mined screams I run down stairs and see Toby on the ground crying, I quickly notice the dad and pull out my knife and throw it at the dad hitting him in between the eyes. He fall to the ground with a loud thud, then I realise Toby and race over to him. He was on the ground curled up in a ball screaming and crying in pain, I pick him up and run as fast as I can back to the mansion. I burst threw the door and shout
" SLENDER, EJ I NEED HELP!!!"

Slenders POV
I hear Masky scream for help and quickly teleport to him and see Toby in his arms crying in pain.
What happend child I arsked
" T-toby got a-stabbed and I essentially there t-to help it's a-all my fault" Masky says in tears I see EJ race down the stairs and grab Toby out of his arms. Masky then fall to his knees his face in his hands.
He shall be fine child EJ is the best medic I know now go get some rest. I say reashorabley. He nods and walks up stairs.

Masky POV
I walk in my room get dressed and lay on my bed still crying. I can't stop thinking about Toby, will he be ok. Will he die keeps going threw my mind eventually I fall asleep. About 4 hours later I feel something in my bed and shoot awake to my relief I see Toby sitting there all ok.
T-Toby your ok" I say
"Mmhhh" he mumbles I scoope him up in my arms and kiss him, ow lips Intwien with rather her until we run out of breath.
"Don't ever scare me again" I said almost in tears. After that a lay down with Toby in my arms.

Hey guys sorry if it long and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I just wanted to point out in the next few chapters is going to be very hard to write😅 so pls don't judge if there bad. Luv you guys 😜😜