Part 15

Megan's POV

It took us about 2 hours to clean up and pack our apartment and their apartment. We chilled in our apartment. For the first time I walked into the kitchen with Joel and saw Yasmin sandwiched between Adam and the wall kissing his face off of him!

"I can"t believe we go tomorrow. I still want to see you though Joel!" I said looking up at him. "I'm sure we'll sort out something. Like shopping with all of us or a theme park? I was just wondering, Ryan has already asked Lauren..." "Yes?" "All us boys are buying two 2 bedroom houses. Me and Ryan are staying together and Andy and Adam are. We want you to move in with us." He said. "Oh my god! Really?!" I said completely surprised. "I would love to! So there will be me, you, Ryan and Lauren? And the others are next door right?" "Yep." "Wow thank you so much Joely!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He hugged me back. "I can't wait! It will be of course in about a years time when you've left school. We're renting flats near you as well!" He said. I kissed him lightly on the lips.

Lauren's POV

We crowded into the living room.

"Ok serious talk. Us boys are buying two, two bedroom houses next to eachother. Me and Andy in one and Joel and Rhino in the other. Lauren and Megan are moving in with them two." Adam said pointing to Ryan and Joel. "So me and Andy were wondering if you (Abbie and Yasmin) would like to move in with us after you've left school?." Adam finished. "Yes please!" Yasmin said hugging Adam on the sofa. "Of course!" Abbie said cuddling up to Andy. "Where are the houses?" Asked Abbie. "Me and the boys had a chat and have bought two houses in Brighton. It's about and hour from where you live so that's ok!" "Wooohhoo!" We all cheered. "We will be moving in about 3 weeks after you've left school. So we're getting two flats in Crowthorne and we will be doing a bit of recording but that doesn't matter. You can visit us whenever you want!" Said Ryan. "I can't wait!" I said. Said Andy.

We all chatted and decided to order takeaway pizza to end the night and our holiday.