Dances, partying and betrayal

Start from the beginning

I dont think I need a shower, I showered last night, *sniff* *sniff*, phew okay I need to shower.

1/2 hour later, i was done showering, I have gotten my perfume on, not Mays this time (dont look at me like that, I used it once and was known as lavender parker for a year, before they started calling me penis parker, okay I guess lavender parker is better than penis parker afterall, yeah call me lavender instead).

I dressed up in what I would like to say is semi formal clothes, and i'm starting to get ready for the meeting, well it Sounds like i'm about to go into a business meeting, which I kinda am.

Parker residence (1 hour to meeting Josie):

So i'm ready, well physically ready, not mentaly, i'm still nervous about this, eventhough its only a friends date, it feels like i'm going through a trial to prove i'm worthy to continue being friends with Josie, May entered the room and said, "so Peter, are you ready?, you now what to do right?".

"Yes i'm ready, and hold the door, tell her compliments but not to many, since I dont wanna creep her out, and be a gentleman through the night", I said.

"Thats right and remember that, if she tells me you have been less than a gentleman I'll woop your ass", she said, and I could see from the look on her face she was serious, but my spider sense also told me she was very serious.

I saluted her and said "yes mam, no less than a gentleman, mam".

"Are you mocking me?, how rudd", she said with a laugh, and continued "come on lets go.

Riverdale, Mccoy residence:

"thanks for the ride May, I'll see you later tonight, love you", I said as I exited the car and shut the door.

May rolled the window down and said "see you later Peter, and have fun, but not to much fun", she said and laughed as she saw the horrofic look on my face.

She drove away and I started to walk up towards the front entrance of the, well lets see what the mail box says mccoy residence, I rang the door bell and a woman the same age as May opened it and said "you must be Peter, come in", Josies mom I guess said.

"I'm Sierra, i'm Josies mom, so you must be new to this town", Sierra said as she extended her hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you ms.mccoy or sierra, which ever you prefer, i'm Peter but you already know that, but my last name is parker, bet you didn't know that", I said, as everyone in this town seems to have different opinions on what you should call them and shook her hand.

"Sierra is fine Peter, your a friend of Josie then, she has told me something about you", Sierra said

"Really, like what?" I said.

"That your into photography and science, and how cute you are", Sierra said with a smile.

Josie came running down the stair "MOM", she said, at what her mom just had said.

"Wait what?, what did you just say Sierra?", I asked, maybe I heard it wrong.

"Oh i'm just messing with you Peter, by the way Peter who is your parents?", Sierra said.

"Well, I dont have any parents, but I live with my aunt", I said.

Sierra eyes widend "i'm so sorry Peter", she said

"Its okay, bit my aunt knows you", I said and smiled at Josie as she stood besides her mom.

"Well, thats Interesting, I dont believe I know her, I dont know anyone named parker that should know me", Sierra said.